New to site

I noticed you aren't really forthcoming about your political beliefs, but that doesn't matter. We'll be able to figure that out before long. What we really need to know is
1. On a scale of 1 to 10, just how crazy are you?
2. What terrible thing happened in your life to lead you to a place like this?

I noticed you aren't really forthcoming about your political beliefs, but that doesn't matter. We'll be able to figure that out before long. What we really need to know is
Yeah, you'll figure it out soon enough.
Now to the questions.
What is my level of craziness? Well, it depends on who you ask. Those who agree with me would say 1, those who disagree would probably say 10. I guess you could say it is subjective.
What terrible thing led me here? Getting banned from the forum I usually frequented.

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Now to the questions.
What is my level of craziness? Well, it depends on who you ask. Those who agree with me would say 1, those who disagree would probably say 10. I guess you could say it is subjective.
What terrible thing led me here? Getting banned from the forum I usually frequented.

If you haven't been banned at least once from here, you ain't tryin hard enough. :banned03:

I put that particular troll on ignore, so I don't know what he said. Doesn't matter anyway. I think he's 12 years old and I have no patience for children anymore.

Anyway...welcome. Andy gave a good description of this place, but read the rules anyway. And have fun. Lifes too short to do otherwise. :spinner:

Now to the questions.
Been there, done that. Liberal forums scorch the earth if you like the truth. Discarded the T-shirt when I got here in 2011. I love this place. It's the best north south east or west. Imho.

Forum List

Back