New Texas Law Requires Burial of Aborted Fetuses

women are not responsible....hospitals or clinics will be adding thousands on....i see you do not bother to read the bills you claim to support....

i feel like i am just talking to myself here...handmaidens tale..yall should read it....and again this is just a pointless agreement and law as abortion are more and more done with pharms where you take a pill in doctors office then one or two more pills at home....yall keep to realize the old fashion abortion clinic is passe' and not be fooled by laws governing clinics when like the buggy whip they will become obsolete as doctors use pharms...abortion is big business no one is going to stop it...
Within the first 49 days, it is the preferred method of abortion. 1/4 of all early term abortions and 17% of all abortions are by pill. The sales rate of the pill is increasing at a 16% rate. The only reason the rates are not higher is the cost of the drug which is about $500 plus office visit(s).

i feel like i am just talking to myself here...handmaidens tale..yall should read it....and again this is just a pointless agreement and law as abortion are more and more done with pharms where you take a pill in doctors office then one or two more pills at home....yall keep to realize the old fashion abortion clinic is passe' and not be fooled by laws governing clinics when like the buggy whip they will become obsolete as doctors use pharms...abortion is big business no one is going to stop it...
Within the first 49 days, it is the preferred method of abortion. 1/4 of all early term abortions and 17% of all abortions are by pill. The sales rate of the pill is increasing at a 16% rate. The only reason the rates are not higher is the cost of the drug which is about $500 plus office visit(s).
cost me more than 500 to put the hit on my mother in law.
Thats a bargain to off your child.

If you're on Medicaid $500 plus doctor expenses is a lot of money considering federal dollars can't be used to pay for abortion.

If you're on Medicaid $500 plus doctor expenses is a lot of money considering federal dollars can't be used to pay for abortion.
cheaper not to get pregnant in the first place dont you think? whats a pack of condoms? couple bucks?

No more tossing them down a garbage disposal. Sorry libs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/texas-burial-aborted-fetuses.html?_r=0

nov 30 2016 Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.

The rules, which go into effect on Dec. 19, mandate that aborted fetal tissue must be buried regardless of how long it has been gestating. The rules state it can either be buried directly after an abortion has been performed or it can be buried or scattered after it has been incinerated. Fetal remains can also be steam disinfected before burial, according to the guideline
I would imagine, that they will incinerate it, like other hazardous waste. And according to law dump the ashes in any public waterway, the sea or any private property. They could send the remains to a veterinary disposal company that incinerates dead animals. I don't see much point in the ruling. Abortion clinics have been hassled a lot worse than this.

I send my deceased dogs to be incinerated, of course I then put them on my mantle so i can remember them everyday.
I doubt many girls who have abortions want souvenirs on the event on their mantel.

Yeah...i'm sure there's enough guilt,or i'd hope there is,that that would be a none starter.

btw proper disposal is not going to instill life into the aborted fetus so what is the point....just another symbolic bullshit law meaning nothing

but putting money in someone's pocket
and that is money that the freeloading give me my abortion for free whore is going to actually be responsible for.
Much more expensive than the abortion in the first place.
bet it deters some abortions when they figure out the thousands of dollars its going to take to properly dispose of the remains.
Under taxes law the remains may be incinerated and spread in any public waterway, sea, or private property. The cost is minimal. This regulation is just to hassle the abortion clinics.

HAHAHA. Is that like the law that says illegals aren't allowed to vote? Laws are meaningless when a president won't enforce them. Hell- obozo told illegals no one was going to stop them from voting.

Federal dollars fund thousands of abortions every year .

cheaper not to get pregnant in the first place dont you think? whats a pack of condoms? couple bucks?
50 cents to a buck a piece. For a young sexually activity couple who engage in frequent sexual intercourse that can be a bit expense, however the major problem is that 15% of the couples that rely on condoms become pregnant within a year.

so they just bury all the different remains in the ground with no casket and the worms are going to feast and digest them?

That seems really gross and unsanitary and disrespectful?
Can't disrespect something you libtards claim is not a life. Are you going to claim it is a life now? Bunch of retarded murdering scum!!!!
it's a baby to be, a baby being formed, I've never claimed otherwise...

I do not see the purpose of this new law other than for harassment purposes.... there is nothing 'more humane' about it, ???

so they just bury all the different remains in the ground with no casket and the worms are going to feast and digest them?

That seems really gross and unsanitary and disrespectful?
Can't disrespect something you libtards claim is not a life. Are you going to claim it is a life now? Bunch of retarded murdering scum!!!!
it's a baby to be, a baby being formed, I've never claimed otherwise...

I do not see the purpose of this new law other than for harassment purposes.... there is nothing 'more humane' about it, ???
It's actually not a law it's a rule suggested by the governor. Republicans don't create regulations anymore; they create rules.

Conservatives keep screaming for smaller government and less government control but they have no issue controlling what a woman does. Burial is expensive. And most abortion are done earlier in the pregnancy when it is just a fetus so they're going to make someone spend money on a fetus?

I would prefer women use preventative methods to stop pregnancy. But sometimes birth control fails, fetus is deformed and a pregnancy sometimes is literally killing a woman.

btw proper disposal is not going to instill life into the aborted fetus so what is the point....just another symbolic bullshit law meaning nothing

but putting money in someone's pocket
and that is money that the freeloading give me my abortion for free whore is going to actually be responsible for.
Much more expensive than the abortion in the first place.
bet it deters some abortions when they figure out the thousands of dollars its going to take to properly dispose of the remains.
Thousands of dollars? Cost should be negligible. They'll just incinerate it with other medical waste. At least anti abortion zealots won't be able to wave a fetus in a jar at patients.

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.

That rape excuse is a huge loophole. They all say that.

Yep- Shooter doesn't believe women are raped.

Since it is the beginning of a human life, burying it is what should be done with it. Who cares how old it is or how old it isn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.

That rape excuse is a huge loophole. They all say that.

Well, it isn't for those who were raped, and if dishonest people try to lie and use it then they can face criminal charges for it.

At any rate, abortion is a hideous practice.
God help us on judgement day.

Abortions in the US have been falling steadily since 1990 and are half what they were then which still is way too many. There have been a number of studies that have shown the following:
  • Abortions of intended pregnancies account for about 50% of all abortions. The vast majority of these abortion are due to medical problems encountered during pregnancy. There has been little change in this rate over the years and it's not likely to change much in the future
  • The major decrease in abortions has been in unintended pregnancies which is due to the increased use birth control, particularly IUDs and implants among low income women.
We will always have abortions of intended pregnancies that develop severe medical problems. However, we can radically reduce the number of abortions by reducing the number of unintended pregnancies which means more and better birth control available to everyone.

Why Are Fewer American Women Getting Abortions?

Who's getting abortions? Not who you'd think
Abortion rates are falling, but conservatives won’t like the reason why

I'm aware of the stats, but thanks; I'm sure some aren't, and it does nothing to change or refute anything I said. If the stats claimed by the faux 'left' were trustworthy they wouldn't be so vehemently opposed to many of the initiatives being proposed re parental notification, sanitary clinical practices, and the 20 weeks limit , among others, all of which are reasonable.

No more tossing them down a garbage disposal. Sorry libs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/texas-burial-aborted-fetuses.html?_r=0

nov 30 2016 Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.

The rules, which go into effect on Dec. 19, mandate that aborted fetal tissue must be buried regardless of how long it has been gestating. The rules state it can either be buried directly after an abortion has been performed or it can be buried or scattered after it has been incinerated. Fetal remains can also be steam disinfected before burial, according to the guideline
It's the humane thing to do. Only decent people will approve of this measure. Let's bring this to all States until we can get this senseless slaughter of babies overturned.

Forum List

Back