I Didn't Even Know Dumping Aborted Babies In Public Water Systems Was A Problem - Did You?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Tossing unborn remains into our water systems is barbaric, and if the American public knew about it they would be disgusted and horrified."

Banks' office reportedly referenced the anti-abortion organization Live Action's reporting on abortion providers in the Detroit, Michigan area, who admitted to dumping aborted babies down garbage disposals.

"Violations of fetal disposition laws have been discovered in a number of states, including Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Michigan, Indiana, Texas, and Utah, according to a report from the Charlotte Lozier Institute, an anti-abortion think tank."

WTF?

Sorry bout that,

1. Hideous, a Libtard will stupp to any evil action.
2. I can't imagine a women stupping to this, seeing her standing at the sink and cramming a human being down the sink, surely she would never be able to sleep again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Tossing unborn remains into our water systems is barbaric, and if the American public knew about it they would be disgusted and horrified."

Banks' office reportedly referenced the anti-abortion organization Live Action's reporting on abortion providers in the Detroit, Michigan area, who admitted to dumping aborted babies down garbage disposals.

"Violations of fetal disposition laws have been discovered in a number of states, including Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Michigan, Indiana, Texas, and Utah, according to a report from the Charlotte Lozier Institute, an anti-abortion think tank."

WTF?

Actually I didn't know it was a problem. Several years ago I went into an alley behind an abortuary in Pennsylvania to take a leak, and the abortion mill had a dumpster designated for aborted fetuses. Maybe in Michigan, they flush the babies, but Planned Parenthood usually just sends the dead babies to a landfill around here.

Actually I didn't know it was a problem. Several years ago I went into an alley behind an abortuary in Pennsylvania to take a leak, and the abortion mill had a dumpster designated for aborted fetuses. Maybe in Michigan, they flush the babies, but Planned Parenthood usually just sends the dead babies to a landfill around here.
Sorry bout that,

1. Thats horrible.
2. Planned Butcherhood should be sued.
3. 45 Billion dollars.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back