New tax evasion bombshell rocks the Trump campaign hours ahead of debate

Trump doesn't need to worry about shit like that. Foreign policy and big ticket thinking will screw him.

take Brexit for example .... HUH?

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..

Trump loses his mind about Obama's birth certificate which was produced, real, and contained no secrets.

Trump refuses to release his tax returns which WILL contain things that disqualify him from holding office and likely get him into a prison cell for a long time.

What do you know, he IS a conservative.

So is the muslim brother hood and the bath party of Iraq and syria.

Trump loses his mind about Obama's birth certificate which was produced, real, and contained no secrets.

Trump refuses to release his tax returns which WILL contain things that disqualify him from holding office and likely get him into a prison cell for a long time.

What do you know, he IS a conservative.

Right. The IRS has his taxes right now and can't seem to find anything wrong that we are aware of. I bet as a liberal you think this is the first time the IRS has ever seen Trump's taxes before. The guy probably gets audited at least once every five years or more.

I don't see how Trump forfeiting being paid himself but having those who owe him donate what they were going to pay him to his charity is something illegal?

NOTE! I have read nothing in full yet! So maybe I will find out why?

but just off of the top of my head, this does not seem like it is or would be illegal?

Unless, Trump then used the Charity's money for non charity uses??

They've tried everything and the Trump Train keeps barreling along. Desperation is what it is at this point

It doesn't matter what they THINK they've found. It will never stoop to the Clinton level.

Agreed, but my point is these low info chuckleheads will believe anything they are told to believe. Sad really, I mean what a pathetic way to go through life

Trump doesn't need to worry about shit like that. Foreign policy and big ticket thinking will screw him.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..
Huh, I don't get it. He was right about Brexit and was almost alone.

LOL- yeah he was soooo right about Brexit....

Scots Shower Trump With Glorious Scottish Insults After His Brexit Tweet
abZy938_700b_v3.jpg

Are you fools attempting to tell me that if someone owes me money that I cannot tell them to send what they owe me to the American Red Cross or some other charity organization? Get real. The Clintons donated over a million to the Clinton foundation of their own earnings.

They've tried everything and the Trump Train keeps barreling along. Desperation is what it is at this point

It doesn't matter what they THINK they've found. It will never stoop to the Clinton level.

Agreed, but my point is these low info chuckleheads will believe anything they are told to believe. Sad really, I mean what a pathetic way to go through life

LOL- you have described Trumpsters perfectly.

"Trump directed $2.3 million owed to him to his tax-exempt foundation instead"

And Trump has directed charitable donations to pay for his private expenses:

“Trump has demonstrated less of the soaring, world-changing ambitions in his philanthropy than many other billionaires. Instead, his giving appears narrowly tied to his business and, now, his political interests.”

Missing from Trump’s list of charitable giving: His own personal cash

I don't see how Trump forfeiting being paid himself but having those who owe him donate what they were going to pay him to his charity is something illegal?

NOTE! I have read nothing in full yet! So maybe I will find out why?

but just off of the top of my head, this does not seem like it is or would be illegal?

Unless, Trump then used the Charity's money for non charity uses??

It's a non-story.

Like most wealthy people, Trump has the best and the brightest taking care of his taxes and financial dealings. He doesn't sit at his kitchen table like the rest of us trying to figure all these things out. Like I said, it sounds like one-half of the story, and if it ever grows wings to fly, the other half will come out.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..
Huh, I don't get it. He was right about Brexit and was almost alone.

LOL- yeah he was soooo right about Brexit....

Scots Shower Trump With Glorious Scottish Insults After His Brexit Tweet
abZy938_700b_v3.jpg
Brexit was an awesome win for Trump!!! It's funny how you fucktard liberals were so clueless....

"Trump directed $2.3 million owed to him to his tax-exempt foundation instead"

And Trump has directed charitable donations to pay for his private expenses:

“Trump has demonstrated less of the soaring, world-changing ambitions in his philanthropy than many other billionaires. Instead, his giving appears narrowly tied to his business and, now, his political interests.”

Missing from Trump’s list of charitable giving: His own personal cash

The fact that he is a crook and a thug is why his supporters like him.

Forum List

Back