New study angers transgenders for claiming they have at least ONE mental disorder

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
We needed a study to tell us this?....Probably government paid for costing us millions!

PC Science: A newly released study is angering the transgender community for concluding that most young people who ‘come out’ as trans have at least one mental disorder.

In the study, which was published at PLoS ONE and focused primarily on female teens, assistant professor of behavioral and social sciences at Brown University Lisa Littman found that 87 percent of young people were reported by their parents to have come out as trans after an increased amount of time spent on social media and the Internet and after “cluster outbreaks” of gender dysphoria among groups of friends.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

The reason the American Psychological Association stopped classifying homosexuality as a mental illness is because of a campaign of terror conducted against them by mentally ill homosexuals.

Mental Health Diagnoses Decided by Vote, Not Discovery

:laugh:

drag1.jpg

There are serious issues with leading mentally deranged people to believe their deranged beliefs are real. Will they stop doctors from telling patients that they will not really be women or men? There is no amount of feeling that will change biology.

Well...when you start cutting off your body parts I'd say you have issues.

I’d say you have malpractice for enabling a victim of mental illness to permanently & painfully mutilate his body to “cure” mental illness. It would actually be more ethical to bleed someone with leeches than to amputate healthy & vital organs as a “remedy” for delusions.

Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder.
The WHO is changing it. They currently have it listed as a mental disorder.
Its sad the way we are willing to change the meaning of words, concepts and phrases to appease people. Its fucking stupid. They are what they are. I would imagine acceptance would help them more than pandering to the illness.. but what do i know?

They DO have a mental illness. If every cell in your body has a row of Y-shaped chromosomes you are male at the most basic, biochemical level and no amount of surgery/hormones is going to change your DNA makeup. Period. End of report. For someone with Y-chromosomes to believe they're a woman is a violation of the physical laws of reality, therefore it's a 100% delusion and therefore a mental illness. It is mentally ill to be convinced you are something that you physically, demonstrably are NOT.

Trannies have recently become so empowered/entitled by Obamaggot's constant glorification of it, they don't realize that in this life YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT! In this world there are thousands of things you can have and thousands of things you can NEVER have. A real man learns to live with this basic reality of life!

I’d say you have malpractice for enabling a victim of mental illness to permanently & painfully mutilate his body to “cure” mental illness. It would actually be more ethical to bleed someone with leeches than to amputate healthy & vital organs as a “remedy” for delusions.
It's done all the time. Amputations of healthy functioning limbs. Intentional blinding, surgically deafening someone are all accepted treatments for body integrity dysphoria which is a mental illness. The same kind dysphoria as gender dysphoria.

It's done all the time. Amputations of healthy functioning limbs. Intentional blinding, surgically deafening someone are all accepted treatments for body integrity dysphoria which is a mental illness. The same kind dysphoria as gender dysphoria.

Not done by mds. If an md made someone blind or deaf on demand they’d lose their license.

Meanwhile in China.....

The focus is on new physics breakthroughs that will leave America in the dark ages, and render the American military insignificant.....but transgender aware

Not done by mds. If an md made someone blind or deaf on demand they’d lose their license.
Sadly many doctors do. More often the doctors amputate when the limb has been damaged beyond fixing. But yes sometimes the only treatment for the mental defect is to amputate.

The american psychiatric association has long ago stated that conservatism is a mental disorder.

Sadly many doctors do. More often the doctors amputate when the limb has been damaged beyond fixing. But yes sometimes the only treatment for the mental defect is to amputate.
Sorry. No doctor will chop your perfectly healthy arm off just because you don’t want it on. He would be arrested.

The american psychiatric association has long ago stated that conservatism is a mental disorder.
Yeah, just after th lgbt cult stormed their conventions in the 1970s & infiltrated their ranks until propaganda became “science”. Their subjective tripe ain’t worth squat anymore.

We needed a study to tell us this?....Probably government paid for costing us millions!

PC Science: A newly released study is angering the transgender community for concluding that most young people who ‘come out’ as trans have at least one mental disorder.

In the study, which was published at PLoS ONE and focused primarily on female teens, assistant professor of behavioral and social sciences at Brown University Lisa Littman found that 87 percent of young people were reported by their parents to have come out as trans after an increased amount of time spent on social media and the Internet and after “cluster outbreaks” of gender dysphoria among groups of friends.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

The reason the American Psychological Association stopped classifying homosexuality as a mental illness is because of a campaign of terror conducted against them by mentally ill homosexuals.

Mental Health Diagnoses Decided by Vote, Not Discovery
No kidding

Forum List

Back