New, Stronger DISAGREE Figure Needed

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Reacting to a message, one can click "AGREE," "LOVE," BRILLIANT," or "WINNER."

All terrific and all commonly used.

When someone posts extremely offensive or stupid material, something much stronger than a simple "DISAGREE" is needed. You might add "DISAGREE VEHEMENTLY" or "DISAGREE DISRESPECTFULLY" if you think "EAT SHIT AND DIE" is too strong.

How about "ATOMIC DISAGREEMENT". "YOU ARE CATASTROPHICALLY WRONG!"

When someone posts extremely offensive or stupid material, something much stronger than a simple "DISAGREE" is needed. You might add "DISAGREE VEHEMENTLY" or "DISAGREE DISRESPECTFULLY" if you think "EAT SHIT AND DIE" is too strong.

Hmmm? How about 🖕🏻

How about...

Attachments

• 1698022938849.jpeg
    1698022938849.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm? How about 🖕🏻
Low class and jejune. We're better than that, aren't we?

I have it! One nickel, because the person you are responding to obviously does not have two of them to rub together because he's SO STUPID!
disobedient comes to mind. To claim that the most important things in everyone's life are meaningless because he believes the nonsense that the world will end soon, well, why be miserable today even if that would be the case.
We all want happy marriages, travel, friends, and money. Money is not bad.
I been poor and I been rich. Rich is better, no question about it.

How about just a :cuckoo: added as a choice?

Low class and jejune. We're better than that, aren't we?

Wow .
I never expected to increase my vocabulary here .

So good that I would like to use it every day . Except between end May and the start of July .

All too often the disagree button is used for little more than drive-by douchebaggery. So we don't really need a more profane variant. If one is moved by a post to that level; chime in and them know. And why...

Forum List

Back