The Hatfields and McCoys

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It seems this site consists of two groups feuding over whether liberals or conservatives are truthful. There seems to be no middle ground but just an endless verbal battle between folks on the right and folks on the left. It seems to be getting worse.

It seems this site consists of two groups feuding over whether liberals or conservatives are truthful. There seems to be no middle ground but just an endless verbal battle between folks on the right and folks on the left. It seems to be getting worse.
:meow::pinkygirly::argue:

I think it's always been like that. Just kinda tune out the partisan BS for the most part. :dunno:

Leftist shills start threads every day based on what they get in their AM e-mail talking points blasts,

so that's going to happen.

The Libtards here are like the ones that stole the pig and then claimed it was theirs.

Somehow their conversations need to be guided to a more meaningful dialog that concludes with a solution to the argument.

It’s also people like you labeling others including me anti-Semitic for no good reason. So cut that out. Now I’ve always respected you, so I deserve better treatment.

It’s also people like you labeling others including me anti-Semitic for no good reason. So cut that out. Now I’ve always respected you, so I deserve better treatment.
I call it as I see it. The fact is you seem to only post negative threads about Jewish people. I've also been labeled but I don't whine about it.

It is getting worse. Now is the time for choosing up sides.
The democrats are spinning out of control.

Never before have we had those in Congress refusing to condemn a terrorist act and fail to want to bring home American citizens they have taken hostage. They favor terrorists over the citizens they swore to represent.

America has been infiltrated by terrorists, courtesy of the DNC.

The GOP can't even agree on what to have for breakfast, so they have not changed at all.

It seems this site consists of two groups feuding over whether liberals or conservatives are truthful.
If by "truthful" you mean intellectually honest, Conservatives win hands down. They tend to cite facts and logic which they believe to be true in order to support their conclusions. Liberals (i.e., Progressives) tend to concoct fallacies which know to be untrue in order to rationalize their feelings. Conservatives may be mean spirited, but Progressives are fundamentally dishonest. Take your pick.

Last edited:
It's only going to get "worse" from now thru the next Presidential election.

The Libtards here are like the ones that stole the pig and then claimed it was theirs.
LOL, brings to mind an actual 1859 event that nearly started a war between the US and the Brits. Seems when the border between Canada and the US was settled, it split an island in the San Juan Islands. A pig didn't understand the border and crossed and was apparently eaten. Damn pigs.

It's only going to get "worse" from now thru the next Presidential election.
IMG_9722-2979943.jpg

Forum List

Back