New Star Wars

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2014
Go see the new Star Wars movie. It captures the magic of the original. It is so good. If you loved the original and were meh with the last 3 like me you will love it. Good way to forget what our country has become and get lost in nostalgia. Highly recommend seeing it.
ef585d69c837b50b8fc9f134e16ef78b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars is the most juvenile of science fiction franchises.

It's like a Zen grilled cheese sandwich smothered with pop rocks. It just doesn't fucking "work".

Total bullshit waste of time, sorry. :fu:

Wow. Way to fuck up my good feelings about a movie that entertained millions. Lighten up Francis and get lost in some cinematic fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so I finally got through it. Im going to watch it again now. Im off work today.

Anyways, why did Han solo spawn Satan? When did that happen? So this is as up to date as it gets? There wasn't another star wars that is more into the future than this one is there? Because the originals are all old now.

I wonder how much mark hammill got paid? Only one scene but he ran around promoting it. He got paid.

I think these would be better if I knew the details intimately like you guys.

To me they are fun but will the war ever end? Seems depressing. Seems like the dark side is winning.

Family guy nailed it. The dark side has this moon size destroyer and it leaves it's one vulnerable spot open to attack. A space ship can fly in and blow it up and then make it out? Silly.

It's like people on these planets are sheep and the dark side rules. I do not like this future

The next one should be more interesting, if only for the lineage connections and Luke's brush with the ... oh, never mind.:laugh:

Forum List

Back