New Sheriff in Town

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Obama named Peter Orszag as his budget director ...and said his job will be to conduct a thorough review of federal spending programs, "eliminating those programs we don't need and insisting that those we do need operate in a cost-effective way."

With the economy in crisis, Obama said, "Budget reform is not an option. It's a necessity."

Obama’s challenge: Stimulus and cut budget - Economy in Turmoil- msnbc.com

If you heard the speech, you get the feeling Barrack isn't playing around.

It's no brag, just fact.

He said, "just because something is hidden in the budget this year, does not mean it will be in next year's budget".

He said, "I hired Peter because he knows where the bodies are buried"!!!
YES WE CAN!!!:clap2:

Last edited:
Obama named Peter Orszag as his budget director ...and said his job will be to conduct a thorough review of federal spending programs, "eliminating those programs we don't need and insisting that those we do need operate in a cost-effective way."

With the economy in crisis, Obama said, "Budget reform is not an option. It's a necessity."

It's no brag, just fact.

He said, "just because something is hidden in the budget this year, does not mean it will be in next year's budget".

Maybe Peter will tell us who buried them there too !

Maybe Peter will tell us who buried them there too !

We just have to look at all of Bush's signing statements. That's how they snuck most stuff in.

We may have to go back and read through years of legislation.

No one will do it? Maybe we can hire an illegal to do it if it's another job American's won't do.

It's no brag, just fact.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Based on the leaders you support/defend, I can see why you are skeptical.

We're going to expose the corruption and fix it Del.

But I can see why you are a non believer.

I don't get it. You see and hear this Messiah and you deny him yet you believe in Jesus and all you have to go on is 2000 years of corrupted organized religion.

I don't get it. You see and hear this Messiah and you deny him yet you believe in Jesus and all you have to go on is 2000 years of corrupted organized religion.

"we"???? you got a mouse in your pocket?

adjust your meds, son.
you have no more idea of what leaders i support than you do of my religious beliefs, and you're stupid enough to believe this "new sherriff in town" crap.
so like i said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

are you actually calling Obama the messiah bobo? or am I reading that wrong? I HOPE I'm reading that wrong... :eusa_pray:

yea, you are,, like soaking the American taxpayer to bail out the corrupt UAW while laid off workers sit at home soaking up 31 bucks an hour.. sure,, now that's change we can believe in..

Forum List

Back