New rules allow for far more expulsions of illegals, the courts can do nothing

How? Well, you play the partisan game all the time. That makes you a hypocrite.

Nothing partisan about it. The right has wanted border control and removal of illegals during Obama and we want it today. Where is the hypocrisy at?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not talking about individual things, I'm talking about you calling people hypocrites for being partisan.

I never called anybody a hypocrite for being partisan, I called the left hypocrites for staging protests when Trump didn't do anything different than Obama. When Obama kicked illegals out, there were no protests or riots. Now there are. That's hypocrisy.

But this is being partisan. Protesting for something one did, but the opposition did it too is partisan. It's not logical, it's partisan.

If it was not hypocritical, the protesters would have protested both Obama and Trump. But for some reason "gee I wonder what that could be" the protesters only rallied against Trump and not Obama.

The point is they are not protesting Trump's actions, they are protesting his leadership. It has nothing to do with race, immigration, enforcing laws, it has to do with partisanship. "it's okay if our guy does it, but your guy better not because he's not in our party." Hypocrites.
hired any legals, lately?

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome Immigrants to my country. But they'll have to do it the legal way. Period, end of story.
how about a market friendly visa that actually solves our illegal problem at the federal borders while generating federal dollars?

That's an idea. But that's down the road. First, we need to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country. But it has to be done in a controlled legal fashion. The chaos has gone on for too long.

Unfortunately, we have different very dangerous threats in the world these days. A chaotic Immigration System is a recipe for absolute disaster. We need change. It's time.

except stomp their liberal baby killing feet...................

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/us/politics/dhs-immigration-trump.html?_r=0

Will this be good or bad for WAWA loitering?
The expansion of expedited removals will certainly be challenged in court under due process grounds. And as your OP fails to truthfully reflect, the news story (real news btw) says provisions applicable to local govts will be challenged in court.

That's why its vital Trump gets to appoint a couple Justices to the Supreme Court. The Left/Democrats are fighting to afford Illegals US Constitutional Rights. The Supreme Court will eventually deal with it.

Personally, I think it's absurd. Illegals should not be afforded Constitutional Rights. They intentionally broke our laws and are not US Citizens. Trump will need to add at least two Justices to the Court. I don't think one will be enough.

Get ready for more expensive fruits, vegetables and meats. Get ready to pay out the ass at the store.

It is going to be tough.

Cost of living hasn't kept pace with wages in decades, illegal labor is part of the reason why.

Why no concern about grocery prices when they created ethanol? You know ethanol, the product that requires we burn up our food supply? And why no concern about prices when talking about a $15.00 minimum wage hike?

I like to call it "selective outrage"

it's also worth noting that ethanol makes you have worse gas mileage and tears your engine up faster

Plus making the stuff creates more pollution than making gasoline.

Nothing partisan about it. The right has wanted border control and removal of illegals during Obama and we want it today. Where is the hypocrisy at?

I'm not talking about individual things, I'm talking about you calling people hypocrites for being partisan.

I never called anybody a hypocrite for being partisan, I called the left hypocrites for staging protests when Trump didn't do anything different than Obama. When Obama kicked illegals out, there were no protests or riots. Now there are. That's hypocrisy.

But this is being partisan. Protesting for something one did, but the opposition did it too is partisan. It's not logical, it's partisan.

If it was not hypocritical, the protesters would have protested both Obama and Trump. But for some reason "gee I wonder what that could be" the protesters only rallied against Trump and not Obama.

The point is they are not protesting Trump's actions, they are protesting his leadership. It has nothing to do with race, immigration, enforcing laws, it has to do with partisanship. "it's okay if our guy does it, but your guy better not because he's not in our party." Hypocrites.

Yes, I agree. That's not the point I'm making. The point I am making is that they are hypocritical, and so are people on the right, including yourself. So, to slam such people as being hypocritical when you are hypocritical is hypocritical and ironic.

Nothing here that I'm being hypocritical about.

Get ready for more expensive fruits, vegetables and meats. Get ready to pay out the ass at the store.

It is going to be tough.

Your pretense that illegals are primarily engaged in migrant farm labor is a complete lie.

By lying, you admit that you know that you cannot defend your position based on the actual merits of your position.

The leftist scum do not want us enforcing our existing immigration laws. They want immigrants flooding into our nation in order to build their constituency of fuck-ups and government dependent people so they can disenfranchise traditional Americans. It is sick and our nation cannot survive illegal immigration.

It's Republicans who consistently import cheap labour. Reagan gave amnesty to 5 million illegals. Bush wanted to do the same and stopped deportations almost completely.

Republicans have steadfastly voted against increasing fines for businesses employing illegals and have never enforced those laws.

It's disingenuous for Republicans to now blame Democrats for the policies which have brought you to this point.

It is going to be tough.

We're ready to pay. Why no concern about grocery prices when they created ethanol? You know ethanol, the product that requires we burn up our food supply? And why no concern about prices when talking about a $15.00 minimum wage hike?

Don't worry machines will replace Mexicans picking vegetables

Paying Their Debt to Society

Also chain gangs. There are plenty of prisoners loafing right now because of the courts' feralphile coddling.

The expansion of expedited removals will certainly be challenged in court under due process grounds. And as your OP fails to truthfully reflect, the news story (real news btw) says provisions applicable to local govts will be challenged in court.
The Court Has Been Playing Out of Bounds

Only citizens are protected by due process. We won't live free until transnationalist judicial traitors live in fear.

The Court Has Been Playing Out of Bounds

Only citizens are protected by due process. ...

That is incorrect.

The leftist scum do not want us enforcing our existing immigration laws. They want immigrants flooding into our nation in order to build their constituency of fuck-ups and government dependent people so they can disenfranchise traditional Americans. It is sick and our nation cannot survive illegal immigration.

It's Republicans who consistently import cheap labour. Reagan gave amnesty to 5 million illegals. Bush wanted to do the same and stopped deportations almost completely.

Republicans have steadfastly voted against increasing fines for businesses employing illegals and have never enforced those laws.

It's disingenuous for Republicans to now blame Democrats for the policies which have brought you to this point.

Yes, that is a problem since every single business in the US is owned by Republicans:

The Justice Department on Thursday boosted the penalty for hiring illegal immigrants and engaging in immigration-related unfair employment practices.

Under the interim final rule published Thursday in the Federal Register, the minimum penalty imposed by the DOJ for the unlawful employment of immigrants would rise from $375 to $539, while the maximum fine would go from $3,200 to $4,313.

The changes stemmed from amendments in a 2015 budget bill that overhauled the formula for increasing such civil penalties.

DOJ increasing penalty for hiring illegal immigrants

Yes, I agree. That's not the point I'm making. The point I am making is that they are hypocritical, and so are people on the right, including yourself. So, to slam such people as being hypocritical when you are hypocritical is hypocritical and ironic.

I've told you many times why you're being hypocritical. You're calling people partisan, and saying they're hypocritical for being partisan, and yet you're quite partisan.

Most of it is not really new rules, just a better effort to enforce the ones we've had for years. Obama ignored them and waved his magic pen to give illegals a free pass.

I'm glad Trump is clamping down. We need to make E-Verify law across the country and increase penalties for anyone who hires or otherwise aids and abets illegal aliens. That means sanctuary cities face the music.

I've told you many times why you're being hypocritical. You're calling people partisan, and saying they're hypocritical for being partisan, and yet you're quite partisan.

i don't know why you are so dense. Once again, I never called anybody hypocritical for being partisan. Yes, I am partisan myself, but that's not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is when two people do the exact same thing, but you only protest the actions of one and not the other.

Let's try this: If Trump and the Republicans come out with an exact duplicate healthcare plan that Obama had, and they supported it, that would be hypocrisy.

i don't know why you are so dense. Once again, I never called anybody hypocritical for being partisan. Yes, I am partisan myself, but that's not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is when two people do the exact same thing, but you only protest the actions of one and not the other.

Let's try this: If Trump and the Republicans come out with an exact duplicate healthcare plan that Obama had, and they supported it, that would be hypocrisy.

Oh, out come the insults.

Well you better dam well hope this doesn't happen.

I was watching a report tonight. 50% of the illegal Hispanics in this country own homes. Meaning if they are forced out of their homes--your property values are going to collapse. Construction jobs will disappear in order to fill up all the vacancies. They also go to restaurants, they shop for clothes, they buy cars, and everything else that you buy. The hit to the American economy would be tremendous.

Furthermore Mexico is the 2nd largest purchaser of American products in the world.They're so pissed off right now, one Mexican legislator is wanting to boycott corn made in this country, and instead buy it from Brazil. Do have any idea how much corn they eat? Do you know what that would do to American farmers in this country?
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American corn farmers

Since you've clearly have never been to the interior of Mexico, they buy G.E, Westinghouse, all kinds of American made products, and American made cars are everywhere. Not only that, but hundreds of thousands of Americans own condo's, time shares and other things, especially in the tourist districts. Because of this Mexico has a middle and upper class today, who have no desire what-so-ever to cross a desert to work for peanuts. American corporations are everywhere, Walmart, Home Depot, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, etc. etc. etc. We have an enormous American full time population living in Guadalajara. In fact, many of our Doctors here got their Medical degrees from medical schools in Guadalajara.

If you think MEXICO can't hurt us, you have got your head stuck up in a very dark place, and frankly you're dumber than shit.

You'll note that the only countries that Trump doesn't attack are ones he has investments in. He didn't ban Saudi Arabia, well known for attacking us because he owns investments there. He won't go after the other side of NAFTA because he owns properties in Canada. And he definitely won't go after the biggest rip off of all, China because he owns hotels there.
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect
Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report
Donald Trump's Investments In India To Impact US Foreign Policy: Report

imrs.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back