New rules allow for far more expulsions of illegals, the courts can do nothing

You mean we are actually going to enforce our immigration laws? Liberals will probably occupy something or make up some new hey hey ho ho chants.
If Trump does well, maybe he can get up to Obama's numbers.

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

It's funny how Trump is trumpeting (see what I did there?) that he's doing a great job, and it was a mess before, and yet, he's not doing anything that wasn't already being done before him. Typical insecure nationalist mentality.

Really? Then why such outrage on the left? Why weren't the leftists protesting Obama when he kicked people out of the country? Why no resistance when he "said" he was working on getting rid of criminal aliens?

Oh......that's right........the left are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

Sure, but then again Ray, you're playing the same game. So, accusing people of being "a bunch of hypocrites" when you do the very same thing..... well.....

Doing the same thing? How is that?

You mean we are actually going to enforce our immigration laws? Liberals will probably occupy something or make up some new hey hey ho ho chants.

It's funny how Trump is trumpeting (see what I did there?) that he's doing a great job, and it was a mess before, and yet, he's not doing anything that wasn't already being done before him. Typical insecure nationalist mentality.

Really? Then why such outrage on the left? Why weren't the leftists protesting Obama when he kicked people out of the country? Why no resistance when he "said" he was working on getting rid of criminal aliens?

Sure, but then again Ray, you're playing the same game. So, accusing people of being "a bunch of hypocrites" when you do the very same thing..... well.....

How? Well, you play the partisan game all the time. That makes you a hypocrite.

Nothing partisan about it. The right has wanted border control and removal of illegals during Obama and we want it today. Where is the hypocrisy at?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing partisan about it. The right has wanted border control and removal of illegals during Obama and we want it today. Where is the hypocrisy at?

I'm not talking about individual things, I'm talking about you calling people hypocrites for being partisan.

So...Obama was enforcing the immigration laws. Interesting for you to now admit that.

I'm not talking about individual things, I'm talking about you calling people hypocrites for being partisan.

I never called anybody a hypocrite for being partisan, I called the left hypocrites for staging protests when Trump didn't do anything different than Obama. When Obama kicked illegals out, there were no protests or riots. Now there are. That's hypocrisy.

So...Obama was enforcing the immigration laws. Interesting for you to now admit that.

Yes, he enforced some of them, but not enough. He told border patrols to look the other way many times and tied their hands in others. Why do you suppose that for the first time, border patrols endorsed a political candidate?

I never called anybody a hypocrite for being partisan, I called the left hypocrites for staging protests when Trump didn't do anything different than Obama. When Obama kicked illegals out, there were no protests or riots. Now there are. That's hypocrisy.

But this is being partisan. Protesting for something one did, but the opposition did it too is partisan. It's not logical, it's partisan.

Yes, he enforced some of them, but not enough. He told border patrols to look the other way many times and tied their hands in others. Why do you suppose that for the first time, border patrols endorsed a political candidate?

But what about Trump? He likes immigrants to do the jobs Americans could do.

But this is being partisan. Protesting for something one did, but the opposition did it too is partisan. It's not logical, it's partisan.

If it was not hypocritical, the protesters would have protested both Obama and Trump. But for some reason "gee I wonder what that could be" the protesters only rallied against Trump and not Obama.

The point is they are not protesting Trump's actions, they are protesting his leadership. It has nothing to do with race, immigration, enforcing laws, it has to do with partisanship. "it's okay if our guy does it, but your guy better not because he's not in our party." Hypocrites.

means nothing when the border operates live a sieve - deporting them AND stopping the free flow of them coming back in will make a difference

plus, many of them are self deporting now that they know the laws are being enforced

If it was not hypocritical, the protesters would have protested both Obama and Trump. But for some reason "gee I wonder what that could be" the protesters only rallied against Trump and not Obama.

The point is they are not protesting Trump's actions, they are protesting his leadership. It has nothing to do with race, immigration, enforcing laws, it has to do with partisanship. "it's okay if our guy does it, but your guy better not because he's not in our party." Hypocrites.

Yes, I agree. That's not the point I'm making. The point I am making is that they are hypocritical, and so are people on the right, including yourself. So, to slam such people as being hypocritical when you are hypocritical is hypocritical and ironic.

Why no concern about grocery prices when they created ethanol? You know ethanol, the product that requires we burn up our food supply? And why no concern about prices when talking about a $15.00 minimum wage hike?

I like to call it "selective outrage"

it's also worth noting that ethanol makes you have worse gas mileage and tears your engine up faster

America is great, and the America people will not permit DJT to pull it down.

It's time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome Immigrants to my country. But they'll have to do it the legal way. Period, end of story.

All he is trying to do, is fulfill a pander pledge.

new to politics?

Get ready for more expensive fruits, vegetables and meats. Get ready to pay out the ass at the store.

It is going to be tough.

First of all, studies have shown that's a myth. Second, I always laugh at the irony of so-called "progressives" who scream and cry about a living wage, but then advocate exploiting brown people with slave labor so you can save a buck or two.

But what about Trump? He likes immigrants to do the jobs Americans could do.
just "selective enforcement" on a for-profit basis? only the right wing, never gets it.

Forum List

Back