New question in Texas: Can Davis survive defeat?

Gee, guy, you've spent the last four election cycles DEMONIZING these immigrants.

No, he hasn't. Pick up a dictionary and memorize the difference between "legal immigrant" and "illegal immigrant." Pretty elementary.

Uh, yeah, wh en you compare undocumented workers to terrorists and accuse them of spreading diseases, that's demonizing them.

Wanting your border secure and the immigration laws enforced is not demonizing immigrants. The most pathetic and hypocritical part of your post is talking about the right using race, religion, and sex considering how much those on the left are using that right now in a desperate attempt to to get the people who they have basically done nothing for to keep them in power in the Senate.

Gee, Abortion is still legal, gays can get married now and undocumented immigrants brought here as children have some rights. I'd say they've done quite a bit for them.

But that's neither here nor there.

Point is, the rich want illegal immigrants. They want a workforce they can easily exploit. And they keep playing dumb-ass bubbas like you into thinking the immigrants are the problem.

Davis trails by 15 points and is that position because she was basically a one issue candidate. Davis got a lot of money and support from the Hollywood left and other outside the state liberal people and groups but she never had a message that appealed to the people here if she wants to make a comeback for the future that's something she will have to change.

Or the Democrats can just wait for Texas' demagraphics to change through immigration and THEN elect Democratic officials.

That works, too.

Okay, the overall problem with the 2014 midterms is that they've been called "The Confederate Midterms". The states involved are mostly southern, mostly white.

The GOP is not addressing its national problems with minorities, women and working folks.

I do give them credit for locking up the teabaggers like crazy uncles and making sure that no one put an adjective in front of the word "Rape".

In fact, here in IL, Republican candidates are going out of their way to emphasize their pro-choice credentials.

You think they locked up their teabaggers? We still have free range Louie Gohmerts and Ted Cruzes running wild all over the place. If Wendy doesn't win, it won't be because the people of Texas don't support her. It will be because of gerrymandering and voter suppression. I challenge you to look at congressional maps around Austin and Houston, and find such one sided district lines in any state at any time. I mentioned those two towns only because they are well known, but the extreme gerrymandering is across the state.

Davis trails by 15 points and is that position because she was basically a one issue candidate. Davis got a lot of money and support from the Hollywood left and other outside the state liberal people and groups but she never had a message that appealed to the people here if she wants to make a comeback for the future that's something she will have to change.

Or the Democrats can just wait for Texas' demagraphics to change through immigration and THEN elect Democratic officials.

That works, too.

Okay, the overall problem with the 2014 midterms is that they've been called "The Confederate Midterms". The states involved are mostly southern, mostly white.

The GOP is not addressing its national problems with minorities, women and working folks.

I do give them credit for locking up the teabaggers like crazy uncles and making sure that no one put an adjective in front of the word "Rape".

In fact, here in IL, Republican candidates are going out of their way to emphasize their pro-choice credentials.

You think they locked up their teabaggers? We still have free range Louie Gohmerts and Ted Cruzes running wild all over the place. If Wendy doesn't win, it won't be because the people of Texas don't support her. It will be because of gerrymandering and voter suppression. I challenge you to look at congressional maps around Austin and Houston, and find such one sided district lines in any state at any time. I mentioned those two towns only because they are well known, but the extreme gerrymandering is across the state.

I'm going to be nice, she is running for Governor, THE WHOLE STATE VOTES gerrymandering has NOTHING to do with it.

She is losing because she is an idiot.

That works, too.

Please...it's a state-wide election. Gerrymandering and suppression have nothing to do with it.

Texas is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Republican party.

Thus...

Texas is a paradise for the uneducated, stupid, and dense. It's the 7th grader who drives to school after being flunked for 8 years and thinks it's funny that he knows so little.

In short, the best way to describe Texas is look at the 2012 election. Every poll had Obama ahead with a few outliers. When the polls were all pointing in one direction, the GOP came up with "unskewedpolls.com" to tell the real story. Shock of shocks; the original polls were right all along. So much so that the GOP candidate didn't have a concession speech written even though everyone and their dog knew he was going to lose.

Why Davis is losing is because she's simply not speaking their language. That of "everything is okay" in the state and that the yardstick that matters is which ever one has Texas finishing first. It's that simple.

That works, too.

Please...it's a state-wide election. Gerrymandering and suppression have nothing to do with it.

Thus...

Texas is a paradise for the uneducated, stupid, and dense. It's the 7th grader who drives to school after being flunked for 8 years and thinks it's funny that he knows so little.

In short, the best way to describe Texas is look at the 2012 election. Every poll had Obama ahead with a few outliers. When the polls were all pointing in one direction, the GOP came up with "unskewedpolls.com" to tell the real story. Shock of shocks; the original polls were right all along. So much so that the GOP candidate didn't have a concession speech written even though everyone and their dog knew he was going to lose.

Why Davis is losing is because she's simply not speaking their language. That of "everything is okay" in the state and that the yardstick that matters is which ever one has Texas finishing first. It's that simple.
You really are a bigoted bitch, aren't you?

That works, too.

Thus...

She is losing because she is a fake through and through.

Texans saw through her shit and her flip flops and said no thank you.

Wanting your border secure and the immigration laws enforced is not demonizing immigrants. The most pathetic and hypocritical part of your post is talking about the right using race, religion, and sex considering how much those on the left are using that right now in a desperate attempt to to get the people who they have basically done nothing for to keep them in power in the Senate.

Gee, Abortion is still legal, gays can get married now and undocumented immigrants brought here as children have some rights. I'd say they've done quite a bit for them.

But that's neither here nor there.

Point is, the rich want illegal immigrants. They want a workforce they can easily exploit. And they keep playing dumb-ass bubbas like you into thinking the immigrants are the problem.
Gee abortion has been legal since the 70s gay marriage is non issue for me undocumented immigrant children also have had rights for years so that's a triple fail. What the left wants is open borders so they can get a new generation hooked on government assistance so they can then exploit them for votes. And by the way dumb ass my my issue is not with legal immigrants but illegal ones a point which keeps going over your head but then again for you to acknowledge would screw up your misleading far left talking points.

That works, too.

Thus...

There is to much stupid in that response to acknowledge it all. I will though say you have shown a great example of why Davis will lose she like you looks down her nose insults and talks down to people that do not agree with her she like many others on the left have this idea that simply because they have a D next to their name it makes them intellectually superior to everyone else.

That works, too.

Thus...

There is to much stupid in that response to acknowledge it all. I will though say you have shown a great example of why Davis will lose she like you looks down her nose insults and talks down to people that do not agree with her she like many others on the left have this idea that simply because they have a D next to their name it makes them intellectually superior to everyone else.

Candy thinks she is the smartest kid in the room.

That works, too.

Thus...

I'm not a Democrat.

The facts are that Texas is owned by the GOP, the GOP was faced with staggeringly negative polling from day one of the 2012 election season. About 1/2 way through, it came up with it's own polling that was pulled out of thin air (unskewedpolls.com). The GOP candidate for President was even believing the made-up numbers by the time it was time to cast votes (the election ended in the 2nd debate), he hadn't come up with a concession speech eventhough it was clear he was losing.

Sorry, no argument is to be made on your part. It's a fact.

That works, too.

Thus...

I'm not a Democrat.

The facts are that Texas is owned by the GOP, the GOP was faced with staggeringly negative polling from day one of the 2012 election season. About 1/2 way through, it came up with it's own polling that was pulled out of thin air (unskewedpolls.com). The GOP candidate for President was even believing the made-up numbers by the time it was time to cast votes (the election ended in the 2nd debate), he hadn't come up with a concession speech eventhough it was clear he was losing.

Which has NOTHING to do with the fact that your Wendy bitch is losing because she is an abject moron.

That works, too.

Thus...

I'm not a Democrat.

Your not a Democrat yeah whatever this thread was about Wendy Davis not the 2012 election all you and the rest of the left can do is make excuses for her instead of simply admitting she was a poor candidate who ran a bad campaign. That is the fact that can not be argued.

That works, too.

Thus...

I'm not a Democrat.

Your not a Democrat yeah whatever this thread was about Wendy Davis not the 2012 election all you and the rest of the left can do is make excuses for her instead of simply admitting she was a poor candidate who ran a bad campaign. That is the fact that can not be argued.

She is their version of Sharon Angle.

Abortion Barbie missed the memo that many Democrat women are mothers. Women who carried their babies to full term, delivered them, care for them and most of all, love them. When they hear a ghoul like Abortion Barbie spouting her trash, they think of their own children who they love more than life. The thought of dismembering their children with a suction pump while still in their womb rather than have the children they love is repulsive.

It's insulting and condescending the way Abortion Barbie tried to play her one trick pony late term abortion act as if she spoke for all women--as if that's all women cared about. Women are much smarter than that. They noticed.

Cracks me up when an intellectually enlightened liberal takes a potshot at Texas. You know, that state with the best economy in the country. Yep, the conservatives have certainly turned the Lonestar state into a shithole alright.

That works, too.

Thus...

I'm not a Democrat.

IF that is your position, you should give examples (as I did). No democrat in today's environment would win state wide office. Bob Bullock would not get elected .

So feel free to give the examples which, we both know, you won't do.

Cracks me up when an intellectually enlightened liberal takes a potshot at Texas. You know, that state with the best economy in the country. Yep, the conservatives have certainly turned the Lonestar state into a shithole alright.

Eagle Ford so far has dropped about 87 billion in economic impact on Texas. Any other state would be doing ok with that kind of bump. If you think Texas is doing good because of anything Perry, or any of the republican politicians have done, then why have such a large majority of schools had to sue the state over unconstitutional funding cuts?

Forum List

Back