New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

I got through the first page of this 24 page thread (at this time).
I saw these comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings me to an interesting discussion I had this week at the 'beer- pitcher' round after our golf group finished on Tuesday. We have 16 to 24 guys each week...(it varies per personal commitments). We all have golfed together for 6-7 years or more. So we are pretty familiar with the lives of each of us .... to the degree we share.

But what is interesting is that we have a number of Europeans ---Two Brits, an Irishman, two Dutch, and a German, and a handful (5) Canadians. The rest, the remaining half are Americans. And it must be said we are all super-seniors, snowbirds hiding in Sarasota, and, all of us are Caucasian, for whatever role that plays.

But most interesting is the regard for Obama. The foreigners absolutely love him. He is a rock star for the Brits, the German the Nederlanders, and all of the Canadians too. If you put this 'American Presidents' poll up to vote at our 19th Hole table....Obama would walk away with the honors (not that anyone is old enough to remember Abe Lincoln in office)

I find that noteworthy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, this observation by poster CityGator was.......well, it was funny as hell. In my humble opinion. A hat tip!
Maybe you might find THIS "noteworthy" too, as you express such concern for the WORLD (UK, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Germany) outside of the US. >>>

Barrack Obama - in a speech in Germany, said >> "
"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply and correctly criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

Guess you've forgotten high inflation, high interest rates and gas rationing under carter. I was effected by all of it. So I have no good memories of carter.

I never said Carter was a good potus but I can list hundreds of items why homo obama was 100 times worse,thsts too easy. No challenge at all,you seriously don’t want me to go there.

.gas rationing carter was not to blame for,thst was the result of Nixon’s policys as gipper who is even more versed on this than i am will tell ya,that’s a common mistake most Americans make on carter clueless that it was Nixon’s doins.and again I will take a potus thst wasn’t a mass murdererer who did not murder thousands of innocent civilians around the world and did not start wars and tried to reel in the cia WHICH IS THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS IN THE MESS IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OFTHEM anyday of the year over a mass murderer who is a commie, and servant to the deep state,expanded bushes dreconian policys allowing the evil NSA to spy on us which Snowden revealed ,something thst Reagan got the ball started initially,and kissed the CIA,s ass as Obama and every other president after carter all did any time any day of the year.just because you were not one of the innocent civilians obama murdered around the world while being a servant to the demonic evil CIA doesn’t mean carter was worse.if you were of the many thousands murdered by him we both know you would be saying from six feet under carter was a saint compared to obama. Lol

Oh and carter was not a homo fag married to a man nor a promoter of LGBT and transsexuals either which thanks to him,America has become a sick place to live in.having the first gay president run the country who loves transsexuals and is a pedophile i long fir the carter years,at least back them America was not a sick degraded country thst it is now thanks to pedophile obama nor was it going around murdering thousands of women and children around the world as it is now thanks to fellow pedophile his other gay fag mass murderer buddy biden,and the evil cias wars starting had been dismantled.proof obama gots carter beat by MILES not even close.oh and high interest rates and high inflation happened under Obama as well.

No sane person on the planet would want to live being ruled under Obama than carter.back in carters day,transsexualism was hardly known about,now you see it everywhere in the country,you can’t turn on the TV set now without seeing it,the USA was much safer to live in back then when carter was potus plus the fact we were not going around murdering thousands of women and children around the world,you Would rather have a homosexual mass murdering Warmonger pedophile president that loves LGBT and fags and transsexuals and serves the NSA and tooted the horn of theyr dreconian policys and hates Americans and America over carter?

That’s totally fucked.think,you can do it.

Last edited:
Are you under the misconception that Barry ain't queer?

You are probably also one of these stupid Moon Bats that deny that Michelle (aka Big Mike) is a transsexual.
:thankusmile: Wonder what deserted island this nut has been living on all these years.he is obviously clueless about who big Mike is no doubt unaware that Michelle equals big Mike.. :abgg2q.jpg:

Nope, we've had worse, xiden , carter and wilson, come to mind and I'm sure I could come up with others with a bit more thought.

Fools (magatards) can not free themselves from the chains they revere...

1708650842077.png

Fools (magatards) can not free themselves from the chains they revere...

1708650842077.png
Yeah we all know you are a paid shill fir the DNC and Obama is your favorite potus because he is a homosexual same as you and same as you is a pedophile who served the nsa tooting theur horn to spy on Americans so gayboy.No need to advertise it.

Top 5 - Madison, Lincoln, FDR, Eisenhower, Trump.

Biden would not even be on the list. He is off the charts, as he does not act as a president, but only does what he sees as productive for himself.
Welll ye haven't clue how president should act, so that is a complement....

I never said Carter was a good potus but I can list hundreds of items why homo obama was 100 times worse,thsts too easy. No challenge at all,you seriously don’t want me to go there.

.gas rationing carter was not to blame for,thst was the result of Nixon’s policys as gipper who is even more versed on this than i am will tell ya,that’s a common mistake most Americans make on carter clueless that it was Nixon’s doins.and again I will take a potus thst wasn’t a mass murdererer who did not murder thousands of innocent civilians around the world and did not start wars and tried to reel in the cia WHICH IS THE REASON WHY THE WORLD IS IN THE MESS IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OFTHEM anyday of the year over a mass murderer who is a commie, and servant to the deep state,expanded bushes dreconian policys allowing the evil NSA to spy on us which Snowden revealed ,something thst Reagan got the ball started initially,and kissed the CIA,s ass as Obama and every other president after carter all did any time any day of the year.just because you were not one of the innocent civilians obama murdered around the world while being a servant to the demonic evil CIA doesn’t mean carter was worse.if you were of the many thousands murdered by him we both know you would be saying from six feet under carter was a saint compared to obama. Lol

Oh and carter was not a homo fag married to a man nor a promoter of LGBT and transsexuals either which thanks to him,America has become a sick place to live in.having the first gay president run the country who loves transsexuals and is a pedophile i long fir the carter years,at least back them America was not a sick degraded country thst it is now thanks to pedophile obama nor was it going around murdering thousands of women and children around the world as it is now thanks to fellow pedophile his other gay fag mass murderer buddy biden,and the evil cias wars starting had been dismantled.proof obama gots carter beat by MILES not even close.oh and high interest rates and high inflation happened under Obama as well.

No sane person on the planet would want to live being ruled under Obama than carter.back in carters day,transsexualism was hardly known about,now you see it everywhere in the country,you can’t turn on the TV set now without seeing it,the USA was much safer to live in back then when carter was potus plus the fact we were not going around murdering thousands of women and children around the world,you Would rather have a homosexual mass murdering Warmonger pedophile president that loves LGBT and fags and transsexuals and serves the NSA and tooted the horn of theyr dreconian policys and hates Americans and America over carter?

That’s totally fucked.think,you can do it.

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Guess you've forgotten high inflation, high interest rates and gas rationing under carter. I was effected by all of it. So I have no good memories of carter.

Carter had his problems but compared to all the presidents who succeeded him, he was the best. That’s not saying much since they all were horrible. Warmongers all of them. All blew up the national debt, and supported the rich and big corporations over the people.

The experts got this wrong, Biden received more black votes than Obama! 81M+. The greatest administration ever!

A bit harsh for Trump no? Last place. No wars, good economy, protected the border, last place?

A new ranking of presidents by a group of self-styled experts determined that Abraham Lincoln is America's greatest president, while Donald Trump ranks last.

Lincoln topped the list of presidents in the 2024 Presidential Greatness Project expert survey for the third time, following his top spot in the rankings in the 2015 and 2018 versions of the survey.

According to a release from the Presidential Greatness Project, the 154 respondents to the survey included "current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association, which touts itself as the foremost organization of social science experts in presidential politics, as well as scholars who have recently published peer-reviewed academic research in key related scholarly journals or academic presses."

The respondents were asked to rank presidents on a scale of 0-100, with 0 being a failure, 50 being average, and 100 being great. Rounding out the top five in the rankings were Franklin Delano Roosevelt at number two, George Washington at three, Theodore Roosevelt at four, and Thomas Jefferson at five.

Trump was ranked in last place in the survey, being ranked worse than James Buchanan at 44, Andrew Johnson at 43, Franklin Peirce at 42, and William Henry Harrison at 41.

Respondents were also tracked by their political affiliation and ideology, which the release argues did not "tend to make a major difference overall" in the rankings, though there were some outliers, mainly with recent presidents.
If they had the common sense to rank trump last / worst all that means is they're very smart and honest.

Carter had his problems but compared to all the presidents who succeeded him, he was the best. That’s not saying much since they all were horrible. Warmongers all of them. All blew up the national debt, and supported the rich and big corporations over the people.
Could not have said it better myself word for word, :thup: plus as I keep saying over and over again just to see it go through one ear and out the other,,Carter at least was not a fag married to a man or a pedophile as every president sense him all was all the way up to Obama and Biden as well nor promoted transsexuals or tooted the horn of the evIl CIA and the evil NSA as every president sense him all has.

He obviously missed the part that if HE was one of the hundreds of thousands of civilians around the world thst Obama murdered with drone attacks,he knows good and well as we both do he would take carter in a heartbeat over homo fag Obama while being six feet under any day of the year.

Carter as you said so well,had his problems but compared to all the presidents after him we have had,the carter years are looking pretty damn good right now.lol as we both know,the long line gas shortages carter was not to blame fir as most Americans ignorantly believe.it was the result of Nixon’s policys that built up.fact not opinion.

Last edited:
And when they contain outright lies, and you post them anyway, it just makes you a liar by extension. Good job commie.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe the poster OTexas is referencing the meme (post #484) that lists some, umm, factoids about DonTrump. OTexas is terming that list as "outright lies".

I dunno.
I read through the 12 line-items and it seems to be very similar to what I have read in many press coverages over the last few years.

So we need ask Texas.....are all of the items lies?
If not all, then which?
And, how do you know?

Batter up, mon ami.

---------------------------------

*ps......and then, I just gotta comment, on the last from Tex, the "good job commie".

????? What's up with this oft-used epithet "commie" that so many of the QAnon'rs on this forum use?
Are those blokes still fearing that Nikita is coming to snatch 'em out from their backyard underground bomb-shelter?
Or Fidel lurks nearby to do a snatch & grab for VietNam or China?

What's with this hyperventilating over "Commies"?

Some QAnon'rs here are stuck, like a fly in amber, in that 1953 - 1962 Cold War hysteria.

Guys, life has moved on.
The "Commies" you so fear live in Laos and North Korea.
So don't fret so much.
It makes you look fearful.

Not a good look.

Maybe you might find THIS "noteworthy" too, as you express such concern for the WORLD (UK, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Germany) outside of the US. >>>

Barrack Obama - in a speech in Germany, said >> "
"I am a citizen of the WORLD.", for which he was sharply and correctly criticized by 2012 conservative presidential candidate Virgil Goode, who said "You're supposed to be a citizen of the United States, and as a US president, representing the American people, not the world."

Moans a senile old man who to this day, doesn't know Obama was born in Hawaii.

Forum List

Back