New post email doesn't work anymore

It was happening to me for a while, I tracked it to a setting in my browser. Did you change anything recently?

• Banned
Further, I no longer see posts exactly as they are written, as I always have. Now they look like this. Okay, I tried to C&P and it showed up in the window, but was not in the actual post. Am trying again.

Question and Thoughts:

1. How can you be offended by a God you don't believe in or think exists? I am not offended by a God I know doesn't exist. I am offended by simple minded people forcing their religious beliefs on me and my children
2. Why do some of you want to strike the phrase "under God" from the pledge? The history or the motives behind the pledge or the phrase are irrelevant, simply because there's an underlying principle involved. Moreover, I believe you are being irrational.

Because the very reason it is there is political reactionism to godless commies in the fifties. Our country does not support religion that includes declaring that for some reason you are Gods favorite
3. You question why a Christian believes in a God they can't see, but you yourself are offended by a God you don't believe in, or which exists.

Last edited:
Every time you see an apostrophe, it comes out as this but without the spaces. & # 0 3 9 ;

Your browser is not property converting HTML ASCII, are you sure it is updated and that all the plugins are up to date and activated?

Forum List

Back