New poll finds Obama has already rebuilt America’s global brand

Not really. you see, all I have to do is ask Myself how would the liberals have pursued it if Bush had lost the Olympics and then I can sit back and realize that Frank isn't that far off the mark.

I have to say, you people are just fucking crazy.

EVERYTHING this man does is apparently not only wrong, but somehow disgraceful.

You seriously need to have your head checked.

But what can one expect from the G-NO-P?

They're whining sore losers....

and, no, nothing he does would ever please them. hence my saying that he should ignore their ignorant butts....

Not if he wants a second term. Those 'sore losers' vote..... a lot of them voted for him. Just because they disapprove does not make them ignorant - unless we've now become a country where dissent is no longer a good thing..... oh, wait.... yea, we have.

I have to say, you people are just fucking crazy.

EVERYTHING this man does is apparently not only wrong, but somehow disgraceful.

You seriously need to have your head checked.

But what can one expect from the G-NO-P?

They're whining sore losers....

and, no, nothing he does would ever please them. hence my saying that he should ignore their ignorant butts....

Not if he wants a second term. Those 'sore losers' vote..... a lot of them voted for him. Just because they disapprove does not make them ignorant - unless we've now become a country where dissent is no longer a good thing..... oh, wait.... yea, we have.

no. they didn't vote for him.

as for dissent...tell me again how a woman got dragged out of the state of the union address for wearing a t-shirt that opposed the iraq war.

or how you loons called anyone who called bush's war a war of choice a traitor.

mostly, you're here right now dissenting.

think you're gonna get carted off any time soon?

Where is Mooky Al Sadr?

How that whole "Iranian Proxies are going to take over Basra" Thingy go for your guys in the Iran Supported Insurgency?

The Iranian proxies already control the entire country. Take a look at the makeup of the Iraqi government.
proof?

or are you doing like you usually do, pulling shit out of your ass?

Exactly...because we all know how well Shi'ite Iran gets on sooooo well with majority Sunni Iraq...:eusa_whistle:

Where is Mooky Al Sadr?

How that whole "Iranian Proxies are going to take over Basra" Thingy go for your guys in the Iran Supported Insurgency?

The Iranian proxies already control the entire country. Take a look at the makeup of the Iraqi government.

proof?

The largest party in the parliament is headed by Nouri al-Maliki. After being convicted in a show trial by Saddam, al-Maliki went into exile to avoid execution. Where did he spend the majority of his time in exile? Tehran. His umbrella party consists of such friendly subparties as Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq (which is rumored to be funded by Iran), the Badr Organization (the armed wing of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq), and the Islamic Dawa Party (which committed terrorist attacks on the French and American embassies in Kuwait in 1983).

proof?

Exactly...because we all know how well Shi'ite Iran gets on sooooo well with majority Sunni Iraq...:eusa_whistle:

Iraq, while traditionally ruled by Sunnis, is actually a majority Shi'ite nation.

proof?

Iraq, while traditionally ruled by Sunnis, is actually a majority Shi'ite nation.

And the rulers rule and set the policy....didn't do them much good between '80-88 or the 'uprising' post GW 1

Dr. Bump, the shi'ites rule Iraq now, you lump, and they have no trouble killing sunnis. That is why the sunni insurgency is growing again, and why, when we are out of there -- by the of 2011 -- the Iraqi government will ally with the Iranian government.

Don't any of you guys do any critical reading on your own? Do you just read some wingnut wacko's talking bullets and believe them?

And you wonder why you lost the last election when Real America woke up?

You frickin' loonies.

proof?

lets not forget that even Shiite Arabs dont get along well with Shiite Persians

Dr. Bump, the shi'ites rule Iraq now, you lump, and they have no trouble killing sunnis. That is why the sunni insurgency is growing again, and why, when we are out of there -- by the of 2011 -- the Iraqi government will ally with the Iranian government.

Don't any of you guys do any critical reading on your own? Do you just read some wingnut wacko's talking bullets and believe them?

You frickin' loonies.
again, PROOF

You frickin' loonies.

ya the fact they the two nations were at war for years shouldn't get in their way of suddenly teaming up....the fact that iran is persian and iraq arab should affect anything either....

You frickin' loonies.
again, PROOF

These guys have deep working relations with Iran going back decades. You really think that's changed overnight?

You frickin' loonies.
again, PROOF

These guys have deep working relations with Iran going back decades. You really think that's changed overnight?
then it shouldn't be too hard for you to provide the proof

lmao...You know whenever I have linked shit from the Christian Science Monitor on things like Global Warming or other political things that went against the left.

I got laughed at by the left...now something that favors them and no one says shit

O Irony how I love thee

Forum List

Back