New system of economics stops poverty among world

Thank you mister vice president of the united states of the kingdom of paradise. I bring you the promissed land and i can prove like noone did before the existance of our Lord the whole mighty God. Ask me how i say watch the news, cauze my book in which it is written is about to boom.

I have thought of a new system of economics. It works only if the globe joins, or at least a majority of the countries that have all needed resources. I tell you why here: New system of economics is about to save world
Apparently, the drug laws in the Netherlands have been rather lenient. You've fried your brain and caused permanent damage to some crucial functions.

Im being serious bout it. Will you stop that? Its not meant comedy. And yes we need a new world leader. And if Pakistan and India cannot shake hands, then we leave them to be country's seperate, without us sharing their raw materials. We have plenty ourselves as a whole united world minus pakistan and india. Then they will be forced to trade with the worldstate, cauze they dont own all raw materials, all means to produce them in all possible endproducts and all technologies. They will soon join the worldstate, to gain those three issue's.

Im being serious bout it. Will you stop that? Its not meant comedy. And yes we need a new world leader. And if Pakistan and India cannot shake hands, then we leave them to be country's seperate, without us sharing their raw materials. We have plenty ourselves as a whole united world minus pakistan and india. Then they will be forced to trade with the worldstate, cauze they dont own all raw materials, all means to produce them in all possible endproducts and all technologies. They will soon join the worldstate, to gain those three issue's.

:cuckoo:

Optimism and idealism are great traits, but they fall onto the crazy side of the spectrum if not tempered with at least a touch of reality.

Optimism and idealism are great traits, but they fall onto the crazy side of the spectrum if not tempered with at least a touch of reality.

This is Twilight Zone stuff here .:lol:

You dont imagion the system. See how the moneyflow always ends in millionairs wallet. That counts for all moneyflows. There must be a start of the moneyflow, and that can be the state pressing money. Why they have to press money? Cauze the millionairs keep digging for new raw materials. Those are valuable and those came out nothing. More raw materials on the market means more money to cover the value of the raw materials. Since the moneyflow ended in wallets millionaires, there must come new money to cover the value of the new raw materials. Only state can press that money.

Im being serious bout it. We need a new world leader. And if Pakistan and India cannot shake hands, then we leave them to be country's seperate, without us sharing their raw materials. We have plenty ourselves as a whole united world minus pakistan and india. Then they will be forced to trade with the worldstate, cauze they dont own all raw materials, all means to produce them in all possible endproducts and all technologies. They will soon join the worldstate, to gain those three issue's.

Somebody needs a decent ghostwriter. If the standard of writing on the website is anything to go by, the book is gonna be laughable.

LOL.

At least we all learned a new word today "Neo Leonism".

leo_joke_birthday_card_vintage_illustration-p137337038575079191tdtq_400.jpg

At least we all learned a new word today "Neo Leonism".

leo_joke_birthday_card_vintage_illustration-p137337038575079191tdtq_400.jpg

Good point. Can we now define the meaning of "neo leonism" to mean complete bullshit psydo-economic joke?

I can see this becoming a buzz phrase to slap anyone who thinks they understand economics. LOL

Forum List

Back