New Police Report Confirms: Josh Duggar Molested His 5-Year-Old Sister

Someone will lose their job over that report being released. Ooops
big deal, what about Bill Clinton? he was never exactly a saint, and look where he got in life.
Deflection points! And double points for comparing an adult consentual affair with child molestation.
but who knows what was on Bill Clintons mind when he was 18 and took notice of very attractive 16/17 year old girls. kinda like when Obama was checking out some 16 yr old white girls butt, and was caught !!

You're whistling past the grave yard, these mutts have double standards. If you have (D) in front of your name you could get caught raping a five year old and they'd find an excuse for justification ....like they do for the muzzies and homosexuals.
You mistyped (R), and the evidence is right here on this thread and in your posts.

:blahblah:

*Cough* Lena Dunham *Cough*

The left loons want to give her a pass....go figure

And then there is the Strange Case of Terry Bean, who despite being facing felony sex abuse charges AS AN ADULT, is still RAISING MONEY FOR THE DEMS!

In the past, Bean, a gay-rights pioneer and co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign, has been a strong Democratic booster and raised more money for Obama's presidential campaigns than any other Oregonian.
That fundraising prowess earned Bean visits to the White House, a trip on Air Force One and a prominent place at the president's side when Obama visits the Pacific Northwest.

But any participation by Bean in a presidential visit now could be embarrassing for Obama. Bean is currently under indictment, facing felony sex abuse charges in Lane County.

The answer as to whether Bean would be involved followed soon afterward: On April 29, a longtime Bean employee named Jimmy Greene sent an email to a couple dozen well-connected and, in some cases, well-heeled Portlanders about the event.

"If you're interested or want some more information, please call me," Greene wrote in the email, identifying himself as "assistant to Terry Bean."

Greene tells WW that he sent the email at the request of the Democratic National Committee, which is organizing the president's visit.

"The DNC asked me to send it to a few of my friends, so I did," Greene said in an email today to WW....

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...in_connection_with_obamas_portland_visit.html
g1h2.jpg

This is sick , yet many people will still support him

Reports began arising last week that at least one of the victims of “morally superior” Josh Duggar could have been no more than five years old. When an article on Arkansas Online mentioned that the police report taken by convicted pedophile Joseph Duggens was destroyed to protect the identity of a minor, some simple math led to the conclusion that Duggar had in fact molested a toddler.

In Touch magazine, who originally broke the Duggar scandal, has uncovered a new police report that confirms that not only did Josh Duggar allegedly violate a 5-year-old when he was 14, but that it was one of his sisters.

Addicting Info New Police Report Confirms Josh Duggar Molested His 5-Year-Old Sister

Who gives a shit about the Duggers??

I sure don't. If he's guilty he'll pay the price. If not he's ruined for the rest of his life and I could give shit one.

Several threads on this already.

What Josh Duggar did was horrendous. It seems that he has repented and changed his evil ways.

If I were the Duggars I'd sue the PD or whoever released the report. Josh Duggar was 14 (a minor) and minor's records are to remain sealed in Arkansas even if requested by a FOIA, as this was. Somebody fucked up by releasing this report.

Child sexual abusers don't change. Ever.

Bonus Deflection Points! (how come everytime the "prophet" and his young "wife" is brought up, her age drops?)

I had never heard of this Josh Duggar clown prior to this thread. BUT it is ironic for a Muzzie Beast like Batshit to attack others for child molesting.

You're an assclown, IQ<40 - so this is too hard for you to grasp.
Tit for tattle. :D

What Josh Duggar did was horrendous. It seems that he has repented and changed his evil ways.

If I were the Duggars I'd sue the PD or whoever released the report. Josh Duggar was 14 (a minor) and minor's records are to remain sealed in Arkansas even if requested by a FOIA, as this was. Somebody fucked up by releasing this report.

That's what we keep getting told, until Josh the Sainted.

Bullshit.

Of course you will...but still no condemnation of Josh Duggar.

Josh Duggar is the ONLY 13 year old boy in in history to touch his sisters privates...

{
Dunham writes that “curiosity got the best” of her and she opened her sister’s vagina only to call for her mother when she found the toddler had “six or seven pebbles in there”.

“My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina,” Dunham wrote. “This was within the spectrum of things that I did.”

In another passage that has attracted critics she describes trying to persuade her sister to “kiss her on the lips for five seconds” by offering gifts of sweets or coins. “Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” wrote Dunham.}

Lena Dunham apologises after critics accuse her of sexually molesting sister Culture The Guardian

Oh, but that's different because, um, uh, OBAMA AKBAR!

Once again we see;

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

Forum List

Back