New Police Report Confirms: Josh Duggar Molested His 5-Year-Old Sister

Someone will lose their job over that report being released. Ooops
big deal, what about Bill Clinton? he was never exactly a saint, and look where he got in life.
Deflection points! And double points for comparing an adult consentual affair with child molestation.
but who knows what was on Bill Clintons mind when he was 18 and took notice of very attractive 16/17 year old girls. kinda like when Obama was checking out some 16 yr old white girls butt, and was caught !!

You're whistling past the grave yard, these mutts have double standards. If you have (D) in front of your name you could get caught raping a five year old and they'd find an excuse for justification ....like they do for the muzzies and homosexuals.

big deal, what about Bill Clinton? he was never exactly a saint, and look where he got in life.
Deflection points! And double points for comparing an adult consentual affair with child molestation.
but who knows what was on Bill Clintons mind when he was 18 and took notice of very attractive 16/17 year old girls. kinda like when Obama was checking out some 16 yr old white girls butt, and was caught !!

You're whistling past the grave yard, these mutts have double standards. If you have (D) in front of your name you could get caught raping a five year old and they'd find an excuse for justification ....like they do for the muzzies and homosexuals.
right, democrats get away with everything! including Harry Reid, god only knows what he did with ten year old boys.

right, democrats get away with everything! including Harry Reid, god only knows what he did with ten year old boys.

I never heard anything on that but it wouldn't surprise me. They want age of consent lowered and all that garbage but then they have this fuax outrage when it's someone from the opposition. Hypocrites are transparent

I never heard anything on that but it wouldn't surprise me. They want age of consent lowered and all that garbage but then they have this fuax outrage when it's someone from the opposition. Hypocrites are transparent
oh, i guess u didnt catch that guy calling in on the glenn beck radio show? lol, he accused Harry Reid of being a pedophile, but would not expose who told him, it was so funny!

oh, i guess u didnt catch that guy calling in on the glenn beck radio show? lol, he accused Harry Reid of being a pedophile, but would not expose who told him, it was so funny!

I suspect Reid got his ticket punched and why he is blind in one eye now, too bad they didn't finish the asshole

I suspect Reid got his ticket punched and why he is blind in one eye now, too bad they didn't finish the asshole
hey, do you have a "Clinton Crime Of The Day" yet, did u see my last post about her wanting to transform into a woman?

hey, do you have a "Clinton Crime Of The Day" yet, did u see my last post about her wanting to transform into a woman?

HAHAHA She is a crime

I feel for this family, the girls involved, the parents, and the son........however, I can not respect the fact, this family with all its gains in the public eye, would use those opportunities to put down gays, transgenders, and yes pedifiles.....their words, not mine. Its almost a slap in the face and now that their own dirty laundry is out, they want public sympathy? Good luck....when pot meets kettle, the battle is on. If anyone should have shown compassion and tolerance, it should have been this family. And instead of coming before the public and telling their story with a little bit of humility, their trying to downgrade what happened and blame once again the media. Bottom line, don't toss everyone elses dirty laundry to the wolves, until you've done your own damn washing!!

I feel for this family, the girls involved, the parents, and the son........however, I can not respect the fact, this family with all its gains in the public eye, would use those opportunities to put down gays, transgenders, and yes pedifiles.....their words, not mine. Its almost a slap in the face and now that their own dirty laundry is out, they want public sympathy? Good luck....when pot meets kettle, the battle is on. If anyone should have shown compassion and tolerance, it should have been this family. And instead of coming before the public and telling their story with a little bit of humility, their trying to downgrade what happened and blame once again the media. Bottom line, don't toss everyone elses dirty laundry to the wolves, until you've done your own damn washing!!

:cuckoo:

*Cough* Lena Dunham *Cough*

The left loons want to give her a pass....go figure

And then there is the Strange Case of Terry Bean, who despite being facing felony sex abuse charges AS AN ADULT, is still RAISING MONEY FOR THE DEMS!

In the past, Bean, a gay-rights pioneer and co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign, has been a strong Democratic booster and raised more money for Obama's presidential campaigns than any other Oregonian.
That fundraising prowess earned Bean visits to the White House, a trip on Air Force One and a prominent place at the president's side when Obama visits the Pacific Northwest.

But any participation by Bean in a presidential visit now could be embarrassing for Obama. Bean is currently under indictment, facing felony sex abuse charges in Lane County.

The answer as to whether Bean would be involved followed soon afterward: On April 29, a longtime Bean employee named Jimmy Greene sent an email to a couple dozen well-connected and, in some cases, well-heeled Portlanders about the event.

"If you're interested or want some more information, please call me," Greene wrote in the email, identifying himself as "assistant to Terry Bean."

Greene tells WW that he sent the email at the request of the Democratic National Committee, which is organizing the president's visit.

"The DNC asked me to send it to a few of my friends, so I did," Greene said in an email today to WW....

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...in_connection_with_obamas_portland_visit.html

It was the police chief who released the sealed record just before she retired. She sold it.

She should go to jail over this.

No disrespect here....but why is it every time a high profile case involving black youths hits the media, we learn every damned thing about these kids including what the hell they had for lunch that day? The media reports everything about them and you know this. This family is no different. If anything she should get a damned medal.

And then we have your hero who, when accused of sexually abusing and raping women, had his minions attack them in the media as Nuts and Sluts.

It was the police chief who released the sealed record just before she retired. She sold it.

No disrespect here....but why is it every time a high profile case involving black youths hits the media, we learn every damned thing about these kids including what the hell they had for lunch that day? The media reports everything about them and you know this. This family is no different. If anything she should get a damned medal.

I knew somehow, someway you would bring race into it. You're ignored you racist witch, I've had it with your garbage. YOU are what ails this nation

*Cough* Lena Dunham *Cough*

The left loons want to give her a pass....go figure

And then there is the Strange Case of Terry Bean, who despite being facing felony sex abuse charges AS AN ADULT, is still RAISING MONEY FOR THE DEMS!

In the past, Bean, a gay-rights pioneer and co-founder of the Human Rights Campaign, has been a strong Democratic booster and raised more money for Obama's presidential campaigns than any other Oregonian.
That fundraising prowess earned Bean visits to the White House, a trip on Air Force One and a prominent place at the president's side when Obama visits the Pacific Northwest.

But any participation by Bean in a presidential visit now could be embarrassing for Obama. Bean is currently under indictment, facing felony sex abuse charges in Lane County.

The answer as to whether Bean would be involved followed soon afterward: On April 29, a longtime Bean employee named Jimmy Greene sent an email to a couple dozen well-connected and, in some cases, well-heeled Portlanders about the event.

"If you're interested or want some more information, please call me," Greene wrote in the email, identifying himself as "assistant to Terry Bean."

Greene tells WW that he sent the email at the request of the Democratic National Committee, which is organizing the president's visit.

"The DNC asked me to send it to a few of my friends, so I did," Greene said in an email today to WW....

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-...in_connection_with_obamas_portland_visit.html

Your comparing apple to oranges....he's not going around degrading women and trying to raise money, now is he? The Dung-ers are out shouting from the mountain top their hatred of gays and such, while hiding secrets.....they should have shut the heck up and got paid for it.

I knew somehow, someway you would bring race into it. You're ignored you racist witch, I've had it with your garbage. YOU are what ails this nation

DA TRUTH HURTS, DON'T IT? UP YOURS!!

DA TRUTH HURTS, DON'T IT? UP YOURS!!

Your racist ass is the only one hurt, but you are too "challenged" to know it.

You mistyped (R), and the evidence is right here on this thread and in your posts.

Forum List

Back