New Orleans lunch counter charges white people double what they charge blacks

...while white customers are given the choice to either pay $12 or $30...

Jesus, do you people even read the shit you get your panties in a bunch over?

I already addressed that, (Post #7) do some reading.

Why? No one else does. Besides, reading the drivel in these threads is laborious.

Then why did you take the time to reply? Just to be a troll?

What the fuck do you care?

I replied because I'm sick of all the faux outrage by people, people of both political persuasions. What's your excuse?

I wasn't outraged, I just noticed that the guy (in the article) stated there was a stigma attached to whites who refuse to pay more. I thought that was interesting. In the meantime, you totally ignored it and decided to post garbage.

I didn't ignore it, I read the OP, went no further, and replied. Period. What anyone else posted or thought was of no interest to me. The use of the word "people" was not intended to be all encompassing.

I already addressed that, (Post #7) do some reading.

Why? No one else does. Besides, reading the drivel in these threads is laborious.

I replied because I'm sick of all the faux outrage by people, people of both political persuasions. What's your excuse?

I wasn't outraged, I just noticed that the guy (in the article) stated there was a stigma attached to whites who refuse to pay more. I thought that was interesting. In the meantime, you totally ignored it and decided to post garbage.

I didn't ignore it, I read the OP, went no further, and replied. Period. What anyone else posted or thought was of no interest to me. The use of the word "people" was not intended to be all encompassing.

Hey moron, you just admitted that you ignored my post....If it was of no interest then why did you bother to reply? Just to argue with and troll everyone?

Hey moron, you just admitted that you ignored my post....If it was of no interest then why did you bother to reply? Just to argue with and troll everyone?

I never said I read your post, shit stain. Get the fuck over yourself. Go piss up a rope. If you have a problem, the head of the complaint department is Helen Waite, Go to Helen Waite.

I never said I read your post, shit stain. Get the fuck over yourself. Go piss up a rope. If you have a problem, the head of the complaint department is Helen Waite, Go to Helen Waite.

I know you didn't read it that's what I said in the first place and pointed out your reply was garbage which you have proven over and over now with more garbage posts.

That's a bit of a misleading title. According to the article, whites are given a choice of price; they are able to pay the same $12 as minorities.

It sounds like a weird, somewhat ridiculous experiment.

I'd pose myself as a black Nigerian, come in there and order their most expensive meal, then when it was time to pay, hold the owner up and clean out his cash register! :D

You'd end up being a dead fake Nigerian.

That's a bit of a misleading title. According to the article, whites are given a choice of price; they are able to pay the same $12 as minorities.

I'd pose myself as a black Nigerian, come in there and order their most expensive meal, then when it was time to pay, hold the owner up and clean out his cash register! :D

Funny. I'm the one holding a gun that would end up a dead fake Nigerian, yet when a CHILD enters a school with a gun, neither the school, township, police, media, other schoolkids or democrats have a clue how to take charge of the matter and defend themselves? What would you kill me with then, one of the menus?

Funny. I'm the one holding a gun that would end up a dead fake Nigerian, yet when a CHILD enters a school with a gun, neither the school, township, police, media, other schoolkids or democrats have a clue how to take charge of the matter and defend themselves? What would you kill me with then, one of the menus?

You think that you're just going to walk into a restaurant in new orleans owned by Nigerians and none of the people working there will have guns.

Forum List

Back