New Old Stock

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Hi, I am new to this board, but have been posting on political message boards for more than 10 years. I am a fairly outspoken constitutional conservative. I have open-minded views on social issues, but I also respect traditional and religious values. I am not 'religious' per say, although I am very spiritually oriented and grounded. I believe most organized religion is a misinterpretation of something humans have difficulty wrapping their minds around.

I tend to upset Liberals because I won't play their little games or fall into their traps. I love a good back and forth debate with substance, and I get bored when it turns into trolling for attention. I noticed 'midcan' on the member list, I've been arguing with that pinhead for the last decade, but I have to say, he does bring substance and makes an attempt at argument most of the time, rather than spew names and insults.

Anyway, it's good to be here, I come from edited message board info, where I posted as "Dixie."

Last edited:
Dayang! You've already been mod edited!?!?!

That was quick.

Good to have you here.

Let me be the first to troll on you though (grammar police style): more than*

I am a...constitutional conservative.

Thank God someone is. Careful with that; there are those here that know what's best for you and everyone else. They have no time for a stinking constitution...'cuz they have magic beans don't ya know. When you smell the overwhelming stench of central planners, that's them. Good luck!

Thank God someone is. Careful with that; there are those here that know what's best for you and everyone else. They have no time for a stinking constitution...'cuz they have magic beans don't ya know. When you smell the overwhelming stench of central planners, that's them. Good luck!

Constitutional"conservative" = never took a law class and knows nothing about constitutional construction. :thup:

Last edited:
Hello0o0o0o0o0 and welcome.
And no need to worry.....you're bound to upset everybody at one point or another ~LoL~

Constitutional"conservative" = never took a law class and knows nothing about constitutional construction. :thup:

Spoken like a true central planner. We couldn't take a shit without your go ahead. Thanks for everything you and your kind do for us. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hi, I am new to this board, but have been posing on political message boards for over 10 years. I am a fairly outspoken constitutional conservative. I have open-minded views on social issues, but I also respect traditional and religious values. I am not 'religious' per say, although I am very spiritually oriented and grounded. I believe most organized religion is a misinterpretation of something humans have difficulty wrapping their minds around.

I tend to upset Liberals because I won't play their little games or fall into their traps. I love a good back and forth debate with substance, and I get bored when it turns into trolling for attention. I noticed 'midcan' on the member list, I've been arguing with that pinhead for the last decade, but I have to say, he does bring substance and makes an attempt at argument most of the time, rather than spew names and insults.

Anyway, it's good to be here, I come from edited message board info, where I posted as "Dixie."
Welcome to USMB, Boss. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Oh, I think I'm going to like it here. First let me say thank you to the pinheads for pointing out my grammatical and spelling errors, I appreciate that. However, be advised, I often post the way people converse, which isn't always how things are written.

Sorry to the mods for reffing my former board home, I shoulda knowd better. :eusa_shifty:

Thanks to all for the warm welcome to the board.

Wow, it's been one year and one week since I last posted here. I initially signed up when my friend was run off from the board I posted at, and I had every intention of posting here too, but somehow just never made the move over, and didn't have the time to devote to two forums.

I have been temporarily banned at my old site. I believe they are full of crap, and I don't intend to return. Those who are familiar with me from there, know that it's a Just Plain crappy board, run by Just Plain crappy people. I am far better off without them.

Let the new era of BOSS political wisdom and insight begin!

I'll welcome ya when I know you are gonna stay, m'kay? ;)

Well, unless I just stop posting on boards, I will be around. I've been doing this for 15 years, so I am pretty addicted to it. I was a founding board member on the old forum, I came from an older site, where I was also a founding member, and have a long deep history under my old moniker.

They decided to be cute and ban me, so I am done. I won't go back, ever. I did nothing wrong, and violated no rules, but they claim I did... so I am banned until 5/3/13... but it may as well be forever, I am not returning. This forum seems more robust and at least, operated by people who aren't idiots. Many more posters, I like that. I also recognize a lot of old familiar names from the past.

Yep, this will be my new home. Time to cut some trees for my cabin! ;)

Unlike you, who in his very first post on these boards refers to a longstanding member as a pinhead. Seems you like to speak out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.

Forum List

Back