I am back

tonystewart1

VIP Member
May 26, 2011
McDowell County, WV
Glad to see this little crazy place is still here. I had been working and haven't had much time for posting.

I got into an accident and the doctor said no more work. Now I have more time to post.

I figured I would reintroduce myself since it's been so long since I posted so hello everybody.

Yea I wrecked a coal truck that I was driving. Almost died. Got a pretty nasty head injury that the doctors tell me I will be recovering from for a while. It mostly effects my speech and left leg.

Get to spend more time with the wife and my sons. Everything in WV is wonderful.

Yes, it's crazier here, and it's all your fault for leaving. Who are you again? ;)

...(did he buy that?)

Well I'm glad you survived your accident as one professional driver to another. Sorry to hear about DB, I'm fairly certain you'd probably prefer better health and the ability to work over it.

Welcome back! Didn't even know you were here to begin with...
So glad to see ya for the first time. :D

Yea I wrecked a coal truck that I was driving. Almost died. Got a pretty nasty head injury that the doctors tell me I will be recovering from for a while. It mostly effects my speech and left leg.

Get to spend more time with the wife and my sons. Everything in WV is wonderful.

Not one of those big ones? My ex sister in law drives them in the open pit mines in Gillette. She gave us a tour, those things are monstrous.

Hope you make a full recovery.

Yes, it's crazier here, and it's all your fault for leaving. Who are you again? ;)

...(did he buy that?)

Well I'm glad you survived your accident as one professional driver to another. Sorry to hear about DB, I'm fairly certain you'd probably prefer better health and the ability to work over it.

I scaled out at 113,000 pounds and my jake went out coming down hill. I stood on the pedal no brakes, grabbed the hand spike and park brake nothing. Truck turned over going about 60 mph landed on drivers side and slid. Broke the frame and cracked the engine block.

I was not on a state road so i was running overweight. It was a Mack tri-axle. Whats funny is that was my first load since I got back from the garage getting my brakes adjusted that very day.

Went to my neruologist friday and he told me i will probably be on a cane from now on. Speech therapy to come. Got to ride in a helicopter for the first time.

Workers Comp is already talking about a cash settlement and of course they have to take care of the medical related to the injury from here on out. The have actually been real good to me i assume because they are afraid I will start litigation. ( I am not by the way)

I really had not planned on retireing at my age but I am blessed that I have the means to do so. I have told my sons that being tight has finally paid off.

Thanks to everyone for your concern. I hope this board has not lost its antagonistic nature.

BTW is Sky Dancer still posting here?

...(did he buy that?)

I scaled out at 113,000 pounds and my jake went out coming down hill. I stood on the pedal no brakes, grabbed the hand spike and park brake nothing. Truck turned over going about 60 mph landed on drivers side and slid. Broke the frame and cracked the engine block.

I was not on a state road so i was running overweight. It was a Mack tri-axle. Whats funny is that was my first load since I got back from the garage getting my brakes adjusted that very day.

So what was her name?

You know, the girl in the passenger seat...

Forum List

Back