New Obama Motto: bin Laden is dead, and Al Qaeda is alive

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Even though bin Laden may well be dead, his group is better off than there were at any time in the last 10 years. Once, constantly on the run with nowhere to call home, AQ has now essentially taken over the Afghan Security Forces, throwing away the efforts and sacrifices we made there these last 10 years. They also are a presence in Libya, Syria, Egypt and Iran.

Besides providing Obama a photo op, what exactly was the point of announcing to the world that we killed bin laden?

What was the point of pushing Mubarak aside in favor of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood?

2012911184420157580_20.jpg

obama had a teacher fired in the military education system that taught a class on Islam and the Rise of Radical Islam
Barry operates on the premise that every thing wrong in the muslim world is the fault of the US.

which leads us back to the video

Republicans let Bin Laden go. Were they secretly working together with al Qaeda?

ScreenHunter_11-Aug.-25-18.171.gif

Even though bin Laden may well be dead, his group is better off than there were at any time in the last 10 years. Once, constantly on the run with nowhere to call home, AQ has now essentially taken over the Afghan Security Forces, throwing away the efforts and sacrifices we made there these last 10 years. They also are a presence in Libya, Syria, Egypt and Iran.

Besides providing Obama a photo op, what exactly was the point of announcing to the world that we killed bin laden?

What was the point of pushing Mubarak aside in favor of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood?

And GM is near Bankruptcy again, while they still owe the taxpayers billions of dollars.

Ya but Joe McCarthy is still your hero...right Frankie? Forget the terrorists...what about the commies?

Romney does bidnez with the commies Frankie. I thought you hated the commyunists.

Everyone hates America. Everyones an in Al KYAdah. Ever'won needs to fear us... we need to kill all the towel heads.

I think I'll go have some baked squirrel now.

How did Obama push Mubarak aside again?

obama had a teacher fired in the military education system that taught a class on Islam and the Rise of Radical Islam
Barry operates on the premise that every thing wrong in the muslim world is the fault of the US.

which leads us back to the video

Got a link?

Well, Ann Coulter said America bombed Egypt... so... ya know. Natural conclusion to draw.

If you're mentally deficient, that is.

Well, Ann Coulter said America bombed Egypt... so... ya know. Natural conclusion to draw.

If you're mentally deficient, that is.

Aaaah!
I forgot.

Even though bin Laden may well be dead, his group is better off than there were at any time in the last 10 years.

So the Bush wars didn't do anything to defend us from Al Qaeda?

Didn't think they would. I told all you righties at the time. Most of you accused me of hating 'merica and called me stupid and muttered something about saving the IRaqi children.

Ya but Joe McCarthy is still your hero...right Frankie? Forget the terrorists...what about the commies?

Romney does bidnez with the commies Frankie. I thought you hated the commyunists.

How man times can you be wrong, Huggy?

Joe McCarthy tried to warn us that there were genuine Communist spies in the White House and at State and they were directing US policy toward benefiting the ChiComs and Stalin.

And sure enough, Genuine Communist spies at WH and State had the US assist history's to biggests Mass Murdering Progressives: Stalin and Mao.

Did you wear out your Obama Knee pads?

Shit.....I wouldn't want to belong to AlQaida today

Obama has been decimating their leadership, drone strikes, SEAL Teams, Islamic world turning against you

Join AlQaida and your days are numbered

Obama has been decimating their leadership, drone strikes, SEAL Teams, Islamic world turning against you

What exactly has he done to turn the Islamic world against them?

:cuckoo: ....but that is the norm for you, hick.

What exactly has he done to turn the Islamic world against them?

AlQaida has ten percent approval in Saudi Arabia

Forum List

Back