New Obama Motto: bin Laden is dead, and Al Qaeda is alive

obama had a teacher fired in the military education system that taught a class on Islam and the Rise of Radical Islam
Barry operates on the premise that every thing wrong in the muslim world is the fault of the US.

which leads us back to the video

Got a link?

The Pentagon was apparently responsible for the actual dismissal. But according to the link, Islamic groups wrote to numerous government agencies.

Army officer fired for teaching truth about Islam | Fellowship of the Minds

butthurt.png

LOL

yes, because THAT has anything at all to do with the assertion. Pardon me for not regarding the opinion of someone so desperately afraid of anyone with a different skin tone.

When-Truth-Logic-FAIL-Play-the-RACE-CARD-45726424167_xlarge.jpeg

Living in fear sucks, doesn't it? I mean, it's absolutely horrible. Not only do you have those other people who don't like you, they're out to get you. Oh, yes, the world, it hates you and it wants to kill you and steal your commemorative twin peak plates.

Better load up for bear, the apocalypse is coming.

Ok, you're self-loathing white trailer trash.

Now, trailer trash hick....tell us about this great job Obamination, your black hero, has done taking out AQ.:eusa_whistle:

Obamination is half white and raised by whites...

I'm guessing you're a dumb black.:eusa_whistle:

I'm as white as can be. But your argument only reinforces that you're a mudskipping redneck.

He did more than the great white Hope Bush did. He succeeded in killing Iraqi children... and not a whole lot more.

yes, because THAT has anything at all to do with the assertion. Pardon me for not regarding the opinion of someone so desperately afraid of anyone with a different skin tone.

When-Truth-Logic-FAIL-Play-the-RACE-CARD-45726424167_xlarge.jpeg

Living in fear sucks, doesn't it? I mean, it's absolutely horrible. Not only do you have those other people who don't like you, they're out to get you. Oh, yes, the world, it hates you and it wants to kill you and steal your commemorative twin peak plates.

LOL

strawman.jpg

You are getting hammered, cheesedick.

Try again, cheesedick.

'A Pew poll of march 2004 found that Osama bin Laden is viewed favorably by the majority of people in several Islamic countries (including Pakistan and Jordan). In no country a strong majority of people viewed him as a criminal. '

Osama bin Laden

Utter nonsense. All you have to do is some base level research to know it is NOT true in the slightest.

butthurt.png

LOL

Chedd has some severe issues.

He will project and over compensate in every post.

He'll try and convince that he is just so damned intelligent that he needs no source citation at all.

Nice argument. Throw out a lie and see if it sticks.

It's clear you have some mental disease or you are possessed by some demon.

Now that we've established you're insane and a joke, proceed with more bullshit.

Did Bush eat the Iraqi babies too?

Obamination is doing such fine job, just tell that to the Syrian people, the dead Ambassador, etc.

Ok, you're self-loathing white trailer trash.

Now, trailer trash hick....tell us about this great job Obamination, your black hero, has done taking out AQ.:eusa_whistle:

I'm as white as can be. But your argument only reinforces that you're a mudskipping redneck.

He did more than the great white Hope Bush did. He succeeded in killing Iraqi children... and not a whole lot more.

LOL

strawman.jpg

Yes, I'm sure we're all impressed with your logic skills. Some of us pay attention to what is ACTUALLY going on though.

Utter nonsense. All you have to do is some base level research to know it is NOT true in the slightest.

butthurt.png

LOL

He'll try and convince that he is just so damned intelligent that he needs no source citation at all.

Can you tell me the efficacy of posting information opposite to your desperately held positions?

Newsflash... about zero.

LOL

strawman.jpg

Yes, I'm sure we're all impressed with your logic skills. Some of us pay attention to what is ACTUALLY going on though.

Can you tell me the efficacy of posting information opposite to your desperately held positions?

Newsflash... about zero.

Bin Laden / Al Qaeda was a hero to tens of millions of sandies, cheesedick.

Give up.

'The global attitude survey released by the Pew Research Center in 2005 documents that support for bin Laden in Jordan and Pakistan has slightly increased since post-9/11 and the U.S. invasion of Iraq. For instance, the number of Jordanians having a lot/some confidence in bin Laden increased from 55 percent in May, 2003 to 60 percent in 2005. In Pakistan, 51 percent placed a lot/some confidence in bin Laden, a slight increase from 45 percent in May, 2003. Also, the poll results demonstrate that among Pakistanis, "gender is a significant dividing line with nearly two-in-three men (65%) reporting a lot or some confidence in bin Laden, compared with 36% of women."14 Additionally, there are significant demographic variations in both Indonesia and Jordan. For instance, in Indonesia, confidence in bin Laden is higher among the more affluent than older citizens.'

GLOBAL SUPPORT FOR AL QAEDA AND OSAMA BIN LADEN: AN INCREASE OR DECREASE? - Operational terrorism is a vicious by-product of ideological terrorism. Numerous countries have... - UNISCI Discussion Papers

LOL

LOL

strawman.jpg

Newsflash... about zero.

Not a problem for me Chedd as you well know.

You're the crazy person in the corner of a room that mumbles to itself.

I wonder why conservatives haven't mobilized their own fighting force to go up against al Qaeda. The Romney boys are probably just ITCHIN' to get into this fight.

LOL

strawman.jpg

Newsflash... about zero.

Give up.

'The global attitude survey released by the Pew Research Center in 2005 documents that support for bin Laden in Jordan and Pakistan has slightly increased since post-9/11 and the U.S. invasion of Iraq. For instance, the number of Jordanians having a lot/some confidence in bin Laden increased from 55 percent in May, 2003 to 60 percent in 2005. In Pakistan, 51 percent placed a lot/some confidence in bin Laden, a slight increase from 45 percent in May, 2003. Also, the poll results demonstrate that among Pakistanis, "gender is a significant dividing line with nearly two-in-three men (65%) reporting a lot or some confidence in bin Laden, compared with 36% of women."14 Additionally, there are significant demographic variations in both Indonesia and Jordan. For instance, in Indonesia, confidence in bin Laden is higher among the more affluent than older citizens.'

GLOBAL SUPPORT FOR AL QAEDA AND OSAMA BIN LADEN: AN INCREASE OR DECREASE? - Operational terrorism is a vicious by-product of ideological terrorism. Numerous countries have... - UNISCI Discussion Papers

LOL

Osama bin Laden Largely Discredited Among Muslim Publics in Recent Years | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Yeah... really seems that they all always loved him, and still do.

You have a few nations, and that's about it. And even then, mostly concentrated to single areas.

the Muslim population, as a whole, was never in a majority in favour of Bin Laden, or his actions.

It's right wing scared of shadow tactics.

thank you Sniperfire. Rep comments like "cheesedick" make perfect sense given your reasoning skills.

If you're enraging a righty to the point of stupidity... you're on the right track.

Newsflash... about zero.

Give up.

LOL

Osama bin Laden Largely Discredited Among Muslim Publics in Recent Years | Pew Global Attitudes Project

You have a few nations, and that's about it. And even then, mostly concentrated to single areas.

the Muslim population, as a whole, was never in a majority in favour of Bin Laden, or his actions.

But you claimed he never had broad support, didn't you?

Strawman much, cheesedick?

Give up.

LOL

But you claimed he never had broad support, didn't you?

Strawman much, cheesedick?
Broad support. Majority support. Never happened, never occured. Is that hard to grasp?

Forum List

Back