New News Aggregator

mike.redd1266

Jul 17, 2013
Just stumbled across this new website titled Rare. Its URL is Rare | Red is the center and curious if anyone else has ever seen this.

Its layout is definitely intriguing with a nice social aspect to it as well. Would love to get any and everyone's thoughts on this new news aggregating site.

Just stumbled across this new website titled Rare. Its URL is Rare | Red is the center and curious if anyone else has ever seen this.

Its layout is definitely intriguing with a nice social aspect to it as well. Would love to get any and everyone's thoughts on this new news aggregating site.

352gegl.jpg
OK, you got me. ;)

I still think the Onion is funnier, even if it's repetitious.

I find the fact that they comment on a story at the head, instead of at the end, a little disconcerting. I noticed in a story about arming Syrian rebels that they had apparently fallen for the meme that all the rebel groups are alike, i.e. Al Qaeda-allied. Makes me wonder, are they really a news-aggregating site or just another media outlet presenting their own biases, just like the MSM?

I find the fact that they comment on a story at the head, instead of at the end, a little disconcerting. I noticed in a story about arming Syrian rebels that they had apparently fallen for the meme that all the rebel groups are alike, i.e. Al Qaeda-allied. Makes me wonder, are they really a news-aggregating site or just another media outlet presenting their own biases, just like the MSM?

I was assuming the OP is satirical. The page is obviously warped; that's apparent on first glance.

I was assuming the OP is satirical. The page is obviously warped; that's apparent on first glance.

Warped, right wing; po-TAY-to, po-TAH-to. :dunno:

Forum List

Back