New Movie on Religion

Elutherian

BadMother****er
Oct 13, 2009
I actually think this movie might be good, unlike Bill Maher's 'Religulous', which didn't take the concept seriously and was more of a joke than an actual documentary:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJtCqFH1pU8]YouTube - 'Oh My God' Trailer HD[/ame]

I'm not sure why Hugh Jackman is in this... but I guess when you're Wolverine you're too damn awesome to not be involved in everything.

I actually think this movie might be good, unlike Bill Maher's 'Religulous', which didn't take the concept seriously and was more of a joke than an actual documentary:

YouTube - 'Oh My God' Trailer HD

That's because anything dealing with the supernatural and the occult IS a joke. You might as well discuss the merits effectiveness of "magical incantations" and "chalk circles".

You might as well discuss the merits effectiveness of "magical incantations" and "chalk circles".

I woke up in a chalk circle once,l it was outlining my entire body.

I knew how Jesus felt that day.

That's because anything dealing with the supernatural and the occult IS a joke. You might as well discuss the merits effectiveness of "magical incantations" and "chalk circles".

Well, I'm inclined to agree, but I still would like a fair assessment on a subject, not just a hit job.

Honestly, that's bullshit. From a sociological aspect alone, religion is an important factor to consider in studying people. Then get into the politics. Not every govt. is even set up to separate politics from religion, and some that are supposed to don't achieve it. Religion has varying influences on economics, society, and politics, and so considered, has a huge influence on peoples lives, believers, fence sitters, and non or otherly believing as well. It does no earthly good to simply dismiss something you disagree with just because you find it wanting in your version of reality, even (sometimes especially) if your version is correct. That would put you on the same intellectually incurious level as the people you argue against (as opposed to converse with) and renders your stance as one of, and I'm sorry but its true, a true believer.

Well, I'm inclined to agree, but I still would like a fair assessment on a subject, not just a hit job.

A fair assessment of the occult? I thought I was fair.

This show how impudence,degenerate,sick jewis is.I have watch it 2 weeks ago,and that jewis' vomit speech gives me a conclusion is what kind of monster that atheism with jew.

This show how impudence,degenerate,sick jewis is.I have watch it 2 weeks ago,and that jewis' vomit speech gives me a conclusion is what kind of monster that atheism with jew.

Consult your local GP. They will probably be afraid of you, but insist on treatment.

not really sure this is going to provide a fair assesment, i mean asking kids? really? what kind of theological understandings do kids have other than trying to remember something someone taught them about their particular religions concepts?

I dunno, i could be wrong, but i have to say at this point i am suspect.

I'm a christian, but I like watching movies like these. Gives you something to think about and what not. Introduces you to new things. I'm sure I'll find the time for it.

This post reminded me of a picture :

sense.jpg

Forum List

Back