New Mortgage Bailout Program: Stuck on Stupid.

Actually, I want the government to do that, thank you. Since the market collapse, we've had all sorts of lowlifes move into what used to be a pretty classy complex. What you call "the market adjusting" I call a few rich scumwads screwing the rest of us.

Time for an angry mob.

Have a good time with the mob.

In Mesa, AZ, older neighborhoods are now seeing young families come out of apartments to buy houses. I suspect they don't see it the same way.

We are going to see the angry mobs a lot sooner than you think, boy!

Here we go again. Why is Obama rolling out yet another soon-to-fail program to protect people from their own stupidity? I know the answer: the election is next year. But seriously. Will this guy ever get around to governing, like for real?
Obama to Announce New Program to Help Struggling Homeowners | ABC News - Yahoo! News
Note the requirements:
While administration officials say it will help thousands of homeowners, the program has its caveats. Only those homeowners whose mortgages are backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be eligible for refinancing. They must have good credit and must have kept up with their mortgage payments, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past 12 months. Additionally, the mortgage must have been sold to the agencies before May 31, 2009, and not been refinanced previously under the Home Affordable Refinance Program. The loan-to-value ratio has to be greater than 80 percent.
Now, if their mortgages are current with one late payment in the last 12 months, why in the hell do they need help to begin with? And since 80% of people enrolled in these programs end up foreclosed on anyway, why are we continuing to pour money into this?

Keysian failed under his presidency yet he and his OWS street organizers walks the path of insanity as Einstein would carefully place it.

That might be true in Chicago. Then your property will be worth less than 57K.

Or were you talking about OWs ? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, no, guy. We are going to see angry mobs very soon....

Things are going to get very ugly in this country. Much sooner than you think. Unfortunately. BOth of our political parties have failed us.

We are living in Weimar America.

Things are going to get very ugly in this country. Much sooner than you think. Unfortunately. BOth of our political parties have failed us.

It's gonna take a lot.

But once you pass the tipping point it's gonna be tough.

All hell is gonna break loose....till they realize that they missed American Idol or Dancing With The Stars and they'll cool it.

It's gonna take a lot.

But once you pass the tipping point it's gonna be tough.

All hell is gonna break loose....till they realize that they missed American Idol or Dancing With The Stars and they'll cool it.

I think Obama is stoking this fire, because he probably doesn't have anything else to run on.

People are right to be angry at Wall Street and the banks. But what I'm not hearing from either side is solutions.

Well, actually, it does. Foreclosures continue to depress the market, moron.

Going back to my own example, I paid 96K for my condo in 2004. I was offered as much as 120K for it in 2006. Now after the foreclosures, there are comparable units being sold for as little as 57K.

Wow.

People are getting a good deal on these condos. Why would I want to pay 96 if I could pay 57K ?

The market is correcting. Foreclosures are part of the correction.

In Mesa, AZ, you can get housing for the same price as it was selling 25 years ago. This after the same property was worth 2.5 times as much 5 years ago.

That's life.

But you want the government to protect your investment all the while making it more expensive for someone else to jump in. My guess is that they would not agree with you.

Actually, I want the government to do that, thank you. Since the market collapse, we've had all sorts of lowlifes move into what used to be a pretty classy complex. What you call "the market adjusting" I call a few rich scumwads screwing the rest of us.

Time for an angry mob.

You want the gov't to protect people against marketplace risk in investments? I thought you said you were a conservative.
That was a lie.

No we wont. No we aren't.
Things will get ugly for Democrats pretty soon, that's true. Maybe we'll have angry mobs chasing Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic low lifes who have helped make this mess.

The decent people have too many guns to put up with angry mobs.

Actually this is a good program.

I am going to refinance to a 15 year loan at 3.3%, so I can pay off my mortgage quicker.

Thank you, Obama.

Really?

Since it calls for without getting a new appraisal or a full credit check.
we are not surprised you had to utilize it

Why is the Left so bad with money ?
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Really?

Silly post.

I make 100K a year and credit is great.

Really?

Silly post.

I make 100K a year and credit is great.

Silly lie on your part, like you really used this program

Then you would not really have a need to use Papa Obama's plan
now would you

Unless you fell behind on payments at some point over, what a year ago
Again, why is the Left so bad with money

:lol:

Last edited:
Actually this is a good program.

I am going to refinance to a 15 year loan at 3.3%, so I can pay off my mortgage quicker.

Thank you, Obama.

It was a good program for you. Who do you think is subsidizing your low interest rate ?

You can thank more than President Obama.

Like you give a shit about black teenagers!

:lol::lol::lol:

And why don't you answer the question ?

You make all that money and this program is for those who are having problems. Like most liars on the left, you are an opportunist and a capitalist at heart.

No, you would not walk away from a good deal.....even if it wasn't meant for you.

No, you'll let others pay your way.

Your hypocrisy is all to evident.

Really?

Reads to me like people taking advantage of this are prety damned GOOD with money.

They're saving a FORTUNE.

Why are RIGHTIES like you so confused by issues like this?

Perhaps what you meant to say is that the LEFT (which I assume you mean is the DEMOCRATS) advances policies that you think do not benefit the US economy.

But as to the people who save money as a result of this policy?

They're not stupid, they're smart.

Last edited:
Really?

Reads to me like people taking advantage of this are prety damned GOOD with money.

They're saving a FORTUNE.

Why are RIGHTIES like you so confused by issues like this?

Perhaps what you meant to say is that the LEFT (which I assume you mean is the DEMCORATS) adbances policies that you think do not benefit the US economy.

But as to the people who save money as a result of this?

They're not stupid, they're smart.

Technically,
one would have to be a bad credit risk or have a bought a highly over priced home
to need this program

People who have good credit and bought wisely, don't need this....

So yeah
why is the Left so bad with money
still holds

As for Left being only Democrats
no

there are crazies like that in both political parties

Last edited:

Forum List

Back