New Mexico jihadists released on bond after crying racism

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Like I always say, our crime is so high because liberals let criminals go. The kids they kept there were starved and one was buried. wtf?

Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

Five alleged Muslim extremists who are accused of training children to carry out school shootings have been released on bond after one of their attorneys complained that the men were only being targeted because they’re “black and Muslim,” as opposed to “white and Christian.”

Judge Sarah Backus said that prosecutors didn’t prove the alleged jihadists were “a danger to the community” and released them on a $20,000 “signature bond,” which means they won’t even have to pay the fee unless they violate the conditions of their release.

“The state argued that the 11 children at the compound were being trained to use guns as they prepared to attack teachers, law enforcement and others in institutions that the group considered corrupt,” reports the Albuquerque Journal.

Prison Planet.com » Judge Releases New Mexico Jihadists on Bond After Attorneys Complain of Racism

• Banned
I sure hope they don't try to do something else!

Ya and these radical Islamofascists are all going to waddle off to Wendy's looking for jobs.
If ANY of these human pieces of shit harm ANYONE I hope the judge gets to enjoy herself in federal prison.
She will be charged with 'accessory'.

"A guy stole ham and aspirin from a convenience store, and the judge imposed a $100,000 bond. Terrorists in NM who killed a child and trained other children to kill kids got a free walk. Something seriously wrong with our criminal justice system."

Forum List

Back