New Mexico is first state to ban "school lunch shaming".

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More welfare for black and illegal alien kids. The parents won't feed their kids because they'd rather spend the moneyt on drugs and booze.
'Lunch shaming' to end as New Mexico signs law banning the humiliation of poor students
april 10 2017 New Mexico has become the first state in the US to ban “lunch shaming” – the practice of making children whose parents cannot afford school meals mop the floors or wear wristbands.
The law was brought by a group of campaigners and politicians including Michael Padilla, a state senator who grew up in a series of foster homes and was humiliated by his inability to pay for lunch.

• Banned
This problem wouldn't even exist if schools did not serve food. The parents should feed the brats a breakfast and pack a sack lunch for them. But blacks and illegals won't do that. They insist working whites should feed their kids.!!!!

I just saw some of that write up. In my opinion, no child should ever have to work for their school lunch meal because their parents can not or will not pay for it. Being in a position like that at all is already bad enough for them.

God bless you and them kids always!!!

Holly

I just saw some of that write up. In my opinion, no child should ever have to work for their school lunch meal because their parents can not or will not pay for it. Being in a position like that at all is already bad enough for them.

Holly
One of the big hospitals in NM with several locations across the state...two in Albuquerque....let's poor kids eat for free in their cafeteria.

They aren't going hungry.

Actually there are 4 locations in Alb if you count the business office and. Behavioral Health clinic. All feed poor kids during the week and weekends. :)

Holly

I'm sure every child in that school would be supportive of their fellow students who are forced to sweep floors for their lunch. They would appreciate a kid working for their school lunch and be grateful for the lunch their parents provide

Your opinion doesn't count since you're a maggot-sucking moron. How many poor kids do you take into your house and feed every day? THINK

Actually there are 4 locations in Alb if you count the business office and. Behavioral Health clinic. All feed poor kids during the week and weekends. :)

If these are PRIVATE organizations feeding the kids, fine. That's how it should be. But keep the govt out of it.

Holly
I'm sure every child in that school would be supportive of their fellow students who are forced to sweep floors for their lunch. They would appreciate a kid working for their school lunch and be grateful for the lunch their parents provide
In my opinion, that would depend on how old or mature the other kids are. Sadly not every child in that school will have such a frame of mind. If kids can be cruel about one thing, they can be cruel about another.

Your opinion doesn't count since you're a maggot-sucking moron. How many poor kids do you take into your house and feed every day? THINK
I actually don't bring anyone into my home like that anymore. The reason why I say anymore is because the last person that I let into my home in such a way left me a lovely parting gift...their bed bugs.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. It cost me over $2,000 to get rid of them.

Holly
In my opinion, that would depend on how old or mature the other kids are. Sadly not every child in that school will have such a frame of mind.

I actually don't bring anyone into my home like that anymore. The reason why I say anymore is because the last person that I let into my home in such a way left me a lovely parting gift...their bed bugs.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. It cost me over $2,000 to get rid of them.

I doubt if many students in K-12 are mature enough not to heckle a student who has to sweep floors for their lunch

Forum List

Back