New member: MontyBurns

MontyBurns

Excellent
Sep 13, 2013
Hey hey hey.

Decided to give my family/friends a break from my political rants and to take to the Internet as an outlet. Look forward to having some great discussions with you all. No going easy on me or anything like that.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions for me concerning my political affiliations I guess I'll break my rule and go on record here, for reference.

Hey hey hey.

Decided to give my family/friends a break from my political rants and to take to the Internet as an outlet. Look forward to having some great discussions with you all. No going easy on me or anything like that.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions for me concerning my political affiliations I guess I'll break my rule and go on record here, for reference.

^^^
So that's the full Monty. Welcome and enjoy!!!

Hey hey hey.

^^^
So that's the full Monty. Welcome and enjoy!!!

we got rules about that ya know......

Hey hey hey.

Welcome MontyBurns, ( love it when a poster uses two proper nouns as a user- name )

I have always found that people will treat me, the same way I treat them. Very few exceptions to this experience of mine.

I hope you find some relief here. It is a great place to express frustrations, opinions and impressions. :D

Welcome to USMB, MontyBurns..:)

welcomedark37.gif

Hey hey hey.

Welcome to USMB, MontyBurns. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back