New Mascot For Democrat Party:

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
No More Ass............A Real Machine:
Liger.jpg

Their current mascot is truthful and descriptive, what do they need a new mascot for?

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

I'm a Republican but I like the donkey. It reminds me of Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Elephants are okay, but they just bring to my mind Tarzan. Not that Tarzan doesn't rock, he's cool but certainly isn't any savior.

No More Ass............A Real Machine:View attachment 81582

First of all, the picture contains a hetero-normative looking white cis-gendered who probably identifies as female. That is a no go, as her ranking on the oppressed scale is way too high.

Also the large cat isn't eating her, so one has to assume its a trained domesticated cat. How dare you suggest a mascot from such a poor animal, taken from the wild against its will, and forced to act against its nature. Although you really can't tell its gender, so that's a start.

No More Ass............A Real Machine:View attachment 81582

First of all, the picture contains a hetero-normative looking white cis-gendered who probably identifies as female. That is a no go, as her ranking on the oppressed scale is way too high.

Also the large cat isn't eating her, so one has to assume its a trained domesticated cat. How dare you suggest a mascot from such a poor animal, taken from the wild against its will, and forced to act against its nature. Although you really can't tell its gender, so that's a start.

LMAO!!! OK...I Get It!

Forum List

Back