New Look & Site Upgrades

Dan, if you're still reading this...one more request. Can you make it so the quote button only quotes the post being replied to instead of nesting all the other quotes that went before? These multiple quotes really clutter up the page.

:)
I think the exact opposite. I have been waiting for this feature to come back for a while ever since another board I visited discontinued the feature.
Damn badgers, always trying to make trouble.

I also wouldn't mind the multi-quote feature, where each post has a box beside it and you can select the ones you want to reply to and hit "Multi-Quote" and get a reply box with all those posts already quoted.
Is there anything wrong with the multi-quote feature that we already have?

DanK, can we get the black ribbon for Merlin added to the new layout? Seems some people are bothered that it was not put into the new layout.

DanK, can we get the black ribbon for Merlin added to the new layout? Seems some people are bothered that it was not put into the new layout.

Going to work on this right now...

Good man, when you are finished hand in your resignation at the desk on your way out.You can't walk in here, buy the place and then carry on as if you fucking own it.:eusa_whistle:

By the way is it Dankiel or Danky, which do you like best? and more to the point, how the fucking hell did you get a rep power of 100?

Last edited:

Going to work on this right now...

Good man, when you are finished hand in your resignation at the desk on your way out.You can't walk in here, buy the place and then carry on as if you fucking own it.:eusa_whistle:

By the way is it Dankiel or Danky, which do you like best? and more to the point, how the fucking hell did you get a rep power of 100?
Yeah, this guy is a complete upstart and it kind of makes my skin crawl.

Wow. A rep power of 100? Talk about cheating the system... We all get our rep power dropped when he revamped the system, and his grows in a single bound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. A rep power of 100? Talk about cheating the system... We all get our rep power dropped when he revamped the system, and his grows in a single bound.
My rep power has stayed the same. A mighty power of 4!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The header image has been updated. You may need to do a flush of your image cache, here is an attachment showing the new version...

Attachments

• $patriarch_logo.gif
    $patriarch_logo.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 76
We just installed a modification that better illustrates in images the reputation you have... Here's how it works:

This hack extends the existing reputation display system from just the light/dark green pips to green and golden pips, and then a series of bronze, silver and gold stars as the pips limit is reached.

The dark green pips are followed by light green pips, which are then followed by gold pips. When the limit these can display is reached, the (prefix) display of stars begins - starting with the bronze stars, then silver stars and finally gold Stars. If your reputation is zero then the neutral grey pip is displayed. Negative reputations are displayed in a similar manner using light and dark red pips and red stars - however, there is only one star level for negative reputation.

Each time you 'lap' the limit of the pips display, another star is added. The number of each star is limited by an ACP option (by default, 5 bronze = 1 silver, and 5 silver = 1 gold).

Dan, if you're still reading this...one more request. Can you make it so the quote button only quotes the post being replied to instead of nesting all the other quotes that went before? These multiple quotes really clutter up the page.

:)
I think the exact opposite. I have been waiting for this feature to come back for a while ever since another board I visited discontinued the feature.

We just installed a modification that better illustrates in images the reputation you have... Here's how it works:

This hack extends the existing reputation display system from just the light/dark green pips to green and golden pips, and then a series of bronze, silver and gold stars as the pips limit is reached.

The dark green pips are followed by light green pips, which are then followed by gold pips. When the limit these can display is reached, the (prefix) display of stars begins - starting with the bronze stars, then silver stars and finally gold Stars. If your reputation is zero then the neutral grey pip is displayed. Negative reputations are displayed in a similar manner using light and dark red pips and red stars - however, there is only one star level for negative reputation.

Each time you 'lap' the limit of the pips display, another star is added. The number of each star is limited by an ACP option (by default, 5 bronze = 1 silver, and 5 silver = 1 gold).
Dan, I'm not dead, but could you honor me with a special ribbon?

Forum List

Back