New Look & Site Upgrades

They are on track. It's just that the track leads nowhere. It never does. :(

In other news, I love the new scheme. I feel like I'm being suckered into feeling patriotic.

Thanks guys. Overall, I think the feedback has been positive so that's a good thing. We can't please everyone but we are doing our best :)

There are plenty of other threads for arguing :tongue:

Where?! :eusa_drool:

Seriously, I just found the best thing about the new features. I can thank someone, and then take it away. Get their hopes up, and then kick them when they're down. My two favorite hobbies.

Is there a way (and I'm just missing it) that you can click on something in your subscribed threads (in your user CP) that will take you to the last post YOU (me) made, instead of having to click on the last post made on that thread? I like to start off where I left the thread (when I come back ) instead of scrolling up from the last post (and usually reading the thread backwards ;) )

Thanks!

Is there a way (and I'm just missing it) that you can click on something in your subscribed threads (in your user CP) that will take you to the last post YOU (me) made, instead of having to click on the last post made on that thread? I like to start off where I left the thread (when I come back ) instead of scrolling up from the last post (and usually reading the thread backwards ;) )

Thanks!
yes, it now looks like this "
firstnew.gif
"

Thanks!
firstnew.gif
"

Where is this button? The ones in my User CP are going right ---> (like that) and has the last person who posted in the thread's name by it, which when you click on the red arrow it goes to that post, not the last post I made. :confused:

Thanks!
firstnew.gif
"

Where is this button? The ones in my User CP are going right ---> (like that) and has the last person who posted in the thread's name by it, which when you click on the red arrow it goes to that post, not the last post I made. :confused:
look in front of the thread title

My only bitch it is that it seems a little uber patriotic with the use of the eagle. For a non Yank it comes across as a bit jingoistic, and looks a little like the current board being run by the first owner of this one.

That aside though, I give it a 9/10. Excellent graphics and usability.

Strolling - nobody is forcing you to stay, and from what Dank says he can't do much about software being upgraded. not his fault...
If you are a non-Yank, go away. This is the US Message Board for a reason.

They are on track. It's just that the track leads nowhere. It never does. :(

In other news, I love the new scheme. I feel like I'm being suckered into feeling patriotic.

Thanks guys. Overall, I think the feedback has been positive so that's a good thing. We can't please everyone but we are doing our best :)
That is okay. There are some people that you shouldn't please.

Yesterday, the board decided to give me the NEW SKIN, except it failed to actually give me the posts to read.

All in all I'd rather have a board that works than one that doesn't...no matter how pretty the skin is.

Dan, if you're still reading this...one more request. Can you make it so the quote button only quotes the post being replied to instead of nesting all the other quotes that went before? These multiple quotes really clutter up the page.

:)

Dan, if you're still reading this...one more request. Can you make it so the quote button only quotes the post being replied to instead of nesting all the other quotes that went before? These multiple quotes really clutter up the page.

:)
I think the exact opposite. I have been waiting for this feature to come back for a while ever since another board I visited discontinued the feature.

I also wouldn't mind the multi-quote feature, where each post has a box beside it and you can select the ones you want to reply to and hit "Multi-Quote" and get a reply box with all those posts already quoted.

Forum List

Back