New Look & Site Upgrades

The header image has been updated. You may need to do a flush of your image cache, here is an attachment showing the new version...
That is better

The header image has been updated. You may need to do a flush of your image cache, here is an attachment showing the new version...
That is better.

I'm rather curious as to what your particular bitch is. There are a handful of us who knew Merlin still present on the board. You aren't one of them.

Care to explain?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
That is better

That is better.

I'm rather curious as to what your particular bitch is. There are a handful of us who knew Merlin still present on the board. You aren't one of them.

Care to explain?

You don't know it's fun to sound all indignant, even if you don't know what you're sounding indignant about?

That is better

That is better.

Care to explain?
You are correct that I have no further request to highlight Merlin's presence on the board. The improvement that I seek thus far is the removal of the blatant smarmy advertising of US Law For Jabrones. It makes this forum look like it has sold out. And then we give it a subforum. What advertiser deserves a subforum?

OK, I went through here real fast but didn't see anything about this. If it was answered in here somewhere and I missed it, I apologise for asking twice, but, WHAT are the little medals all about, how are they earned, awarded, etc., and the same question for the little multi colored dots? What do they correlate to?

Last edited:
OK, I went through here real fast but didn't see anything about this. If it was answered in here somewhere and I missed it, I apologise for asking twice, but, WHAT are the little medals all about, how are they earned, awarded, etc.?
DanK explains it a few or several posts up.

OK, I went through here real fast but didn't see anything about this. If it was answered in here somewhere and I missed it, I apologise for asking twice, but, WHAT are the little medals all about, how are they earned, awarded, etc.?

Thanks Badger.

And hey, I'm from Wisconsin, and the Badger is our state animal. :)

Thanks Badger.

And hey, I'm from Wisconsin, and the Badger is our state animal. :)
Would you consider that a positive thing?

That is better

That is better.

Care to explain?
You are correct that I have no further request to highlight Merlin's presence on the board. The improvement that I seek thus far is the removal of the blatant smarmy advertising of US Law For Jabrones. It makes this forum look like it has sold out. And then we give it a subforum. What advertiser deserves a subforum?

One that obviously pays enough to get it?

These message board have advertising all over them. It doesn't run for free. The software alone is in the thousands of dollars. We just got an upgrade that I'm sure wasn't out of the goodness of anyone's heart.

Even on boards where the owners are political idealists, they ask for donations to at least foot the bill.

Just be thankful we don't have the popups one owner tried. THAT sucks.:lol:

The guy's giving you a place to play. If he can make a buck or two off of it, who cares?

Care to explain?

These message board have advertising all over them. It doesn't run for free. The software alone is in the thousands of dollars. We just got an upgrade that I'm sure wasn't out of the goodness of anyone's heart.

Even on boards where the owners are political idealists, they ask for donations to at least foot the bill.

The guy's giving you a place to play. If he can make a buck or two off of it, who cares?

As I'm not in a position to send $$$ to any of the boards I frequent, I click their links. Probably not often enough, but I try.

Care to explain?

I hate all internet advertising. And no other advertisers that I have seen or message board that I have visited has a subforum for them.

Now, this doesn't mean that I don't understand, but I was just answering your question honestly. There is not perfection on this board, and if you ask me how I would improve it, I will have answers.

I hate all internet advertising. And no other advertisers that I have seen or message board that I have visited has a subforum for them.

Now, this doesn't mean that I don't understand, but I was just answering your question honestly. There is not perfection on this board, and if you ask me how I would improve it, I will have answers.

Odd.. For someone with many complaints, it's sure good enough for you to keep coming back, and making sure your voice is heard. :)

Odd.. For someone with many complaints, it's sure good enough for you to keep coming back, and making sure your voice is heard. :)
Yeah, it is not terrible, and it is emotionally satisfying to me.

Yeah, it is not terrible, and it is emotionally satisfying to me.

Emotionally satisfying? :confused:

Forum List

Back