New "kid" in town!

And my mother did say I was special because she though I was the smartest in the family and my immediate realatives.
All parents try to encourage their children by calling them "special" but that alone doesn't make it happen. It's supposed to make you confident enough to go out in the World and prove them right.

I don't have an HS diploma either, but I think that its possible to succeed in life without one.

I ain't never gone to collage but I haven't done to bad. I can debate anybody here anytime anywere

Never give up! Doing what you think is best no matter what others think makes our America the great country it is!

You go by Obamafan and you claim to be gifted? I'll say the same thing your parents have been saying to you for years when they hustled you off to the short bus... " Constantinos... You're special". The idea that you think you will succeed without a simple HS diploma is far removed from gifted thinking.

I don't have an HS diploma either, but I think that its possible to succeed in life without one.
Possible, but harder. But, you know that. He's on track to get one. Better now than later.

My name is Constantinos and i am a high-schooler in NY. I am only 17, however I am "gifted" in politics. I have high-functioning autism and are currently having trouble in school (absences). Ive failed 9th and currently struggling in 10th (absences), however Im very intelligent. I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school. It really bugs me that you can't have a good life without a diploma. After all its just a piece of paper from the state deciding if your smart enough, not taking into account other factors. So, I hope someone out their can see this and maybe I can get a good job and show everyone a piece of paper doesn't determine how intelligent someone is.

You should stop with the absences and go to school it may teach you the difference in Your, and you're, and there and their.

My name is Constantinos and i am a high-schooler in NY. I am only 17, however I am "gifted" in politics. I have high-functioning autism and are currently having trouble in school (absences). Ive failed 9th and currently struggling in 10th (absences), however Im very intelligent. I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school. It really bugs me that you can't have a good life without a diploma. After all its just a piece of paper from the state deciding if your smart enough, not taking into account other factors. So, I hope someone out their can see this and maybe I can get a good job and show everyone a piece of paper doesn't determine how intelligent someone is.
Why are you always absent?

Explains your name obamafan :cool:
You went to a finnish high school?

Forum List

Back