New "kid" in town!

Obamafan135

Rookie
Dec 11, 2012
My name is Constantinos and i am a high-schooler in NY. I am only 17, however I am "gifted" in politics. I have high-functioning autism and are currently having trouble in school (absences). Ive failed 9th and currently struggling in 10th (absences), however Im very intelligent. I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school. It really bugs me that you can't have a good life without a diploma. After all its just a piece of paper from the state deciding if your smart enough, not taking into account other factors. So, I hope someone out their can see this and maybe I can get a good job and show everyone a piece of paper doesn't determine how intelligent someone is.

You go by Obamafan and you claim to be gifted? I'll say the same thing your parents have been saying to you for years when they hustled you off to the short bus... " Constantinos... You're special". The idea that you think you will succeed without a simple HS diploma is far removed from gifted thinking.

My name is Constantinos and i am a high-schooler in NY. I am only 17, however I am "gifted" in politics. I have high-functioning autism and are currently having trouble in school (absences). Ive failed 9th and currently struggling in 10th (absences), however Im very intelligent. I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school. It really bugs me that you can't have a good life without a diploma. After all its just a piece of paper from the state deciding if your smart enough, not taking into account other factors. So, I hope someone out their can see this and maybe I can get a good job and show everyone a piece of paper doesn't determine how intelligent someone is.

You do Obama proud son. Really.

Continue....:clap2:

...I joined this community to prove my intelligence...

You may want to start with your grammar, spelling, and punctuation...

And just because I feel it my duty to give you a clue...

You will not be finding any sort of gainful employment posting on a political message board, Sparky...

Unless someone is paying you to post here...

Welcome to USMB, Obamafan. I hope you enjoy the boards.

For all who think I'm joking when I say I'm smart and don't need a diploma. Please visit my first thread "the future of American education" and then see if I'm not going to do anything with my life. And I might have not used correct spelling and grammar, I also said I was gifted in POLITICS. Politics is social studies, not English. And tjvh I go to a public high school where I am noted as the brightest in three of my classes. And my mother did say I was special because she though I was the smartest in the family and my immediate realatives. And me being an Obama fan doesn't mean I'm an idiot, it means that I was right in believing that Obama was going to be re-elected,even when people thought I was crazy to believe that.

For all who think I'm joking when I say I'm smart and don't need a diploma. Please visit my first thread "the future of American education" and then see if I'm not going to do anything with my life. And I might have not used correct spelling and grammar, I also said I was gifted in POLITICS. Politics is social studies, not English. And tjvh I go to a public high school where I am noted as the brightest in three of my classes. And my mother did say I was special because she though I was the smartest in the family and my immediate realatives. And me being an Obama fan doesn't mean I'm an idiot, it means that I was right in believing that Obama was going to be re-elected,even when people thought I was crazy to believe that.

0.1/10

try harder

I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school.

Let me get this straight. You think someone will think you're intelligent for posting on an anonymous message board in lieu of having a high school diploma?

:cuckoo:

Best of luck to you. If you are serious, that HS diploma is the most important thing in your life right now. If you are indeed "gifted" in politics, you will be thrown to the wolves here. Better bring your A game, you will need it.

I joined this community to prove my intelligence just incase I don't finnish high school.

Let me get this straight. You think someone will think you're intelligent for posting on an anonymous message board in lieu of having a high school diploma?

Nobody thought that a black guy could become president 6 years ago. Guess what, things change.

Nobody thought that a black guy could become president 6 years ago. Guess what, things change.

So you really think some employer is going to say, "Never mind your education, where have you posted on the infallible internet?"

Again :cuckoo:

Six years ago, no one could believe a black man would be giving it to you up the ass, up to four times a day. Amazing, how times have changed. :clap2:

Welcome. Now stop whining and apply yourself until you get your diploma. It is not just a piece of paper. It is proof that you can complete assigned tasks. ANY employer needs employees that can follow through on whatever task you are asked to perform. I understand it is difficult for you. So try harder until you complete that mission. You will eventually succeed and feel better about yourself for that accomplishment.

You are a kid. There is nothing more important for you right now than finishing school. I realize you have difficulty but it is your life and you will have to find a way to function in it

Don't be discouraged on this board. Post what you believe and let the chips fall where they may. Some people will act like assholes and some will cut you some slack. It is kind of like life

Six years ago, no one could believe a black man would be giving it to you up the ass, up to four times a day. Amazing, how times have changed. :clap2:

Nice ..real appropriate way to communicate with a 17 year old. You really are a piece of shit.

Welcome. Now stop whining and apply yourself until you get your diploma. It is not just a piece of paper. It is proof that you can complete assigned tasks. ANY employer needs employees that can follow through on whatever task you are asked to perform. I understand it is difficult for you. So try harder until you complete that mission. You will eventually succeed and feel better about yourself for that accomplishment.

Thank you for your understanding. I do try. And I will try harder until I get that diploma. Thanks for not making fun of me like mostly everyone else.

Forum List

Back