New islamofascist pro-genocide gang titled "doctors against genocide"

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
It reminds me of other titles pro genocidal "palestine" use like "peace."

Not one anti-Israel "activist" group has protested Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad human shields methods.

=

"Doctors Against Genocide" - brand new pro-Hamas, antisemitic Muslim front group.
This flyer stunned a lot of people over the past day.

Attachments

• mazen.jpeg
    mazen.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 3

Not one anti-Israel "activist" group has protested Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad human shields methods.

=

"Doctors Against Genocide" - brand new pro-Hamas, antisemitic Muslim front group.

Doctors always opposed genocide.

=

They have cancelled the events in your article.

Meanwhile,

They say nearly 300 doctors have been killed by Israeli air strikes since the war began leaving civilians stuck in the crossfire with nowhere to turn for basic care.

On Capitol Hill Thursday, doctors said many with relatives trapped inside Gaza demanded a cease fire.

Doctors ..
These Islamic bigots are not against "genocide," nor are they objecting jihadis' tatics that bring about their population deaths, but these loons use their profession for propaganda.

=

These Islamic bigots are not against "genocide," nor are they objecting jihadis' tatics that bring about their population deaths, but these loons use their profession for propaganda.

300 doctors have been killed in Gaza. Aren't you proud?

Of course.

=

They are against genocide no matter who is involved.

Poor SayIamanarse must be incandescent to see the Israel Nazis suffering such setbacks .

Looking bad for the Genocidists and those that support blanket killing of Women and Children like the Forum Outcast , OP .

This Israeli False Flag has already gone so badly wrong that the very existence of Nazi Israel could be threatened as the world turns on the US and its proxy , Nazi Nutty Yahoo Land

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTING,

PRO CHILD-KILLER JIHADIS ,

THE FRAUD - 'luiza'

IMG-20231205-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002.jpg

Forum List

Back