New Iranian tank goes into series production

Those who play down ISIS are usually those who fund them. Your list of Hezbollah and Iran rants is long, your list of al-Qaeda and ISIS rants - it doesn´t exist.
When did you join?
ISIS and Iran are simply two sides of the same coin. Iran is Shiite and ISIS is Sunni. They both are terrorists.
It doesn´t matter what you are but what you do. Iran is not a threat to anyone, that is all what matters.
Iran is the worst supporter of terrorism in the ME.
I know this from personal experience. I've seen the intel.
Its bullshit, the US government has the "honor" to rank number one regarding support for terrorism - worldwide. Iran is committed to fight terrorism. It´s time for Americans to no longer be fooled by their governments.
We have our flaws, but we don't hold a candle to those rag-head mullahs.
I think governments should be secular but most Iranians are actually happy with their government - and the US foreign policy plays a certain role in that happiness. I don´t tell Americans how to govern their country and I don´t tell Iranians how to govern their country. The difference is that Iran does not tell us how to while it seems that the federal level of the US government is exclusively dedicated to foreign policy.

However, your own government said Iran is not developing nukes.

ISIS and Iran are simply two sides of the same coin. Iran is Shiite and ISIS is Sunni. They both are terrorists.
It doesn´t matter what you are but what you do. Iran is not a threat to anyone, that is all what matters.
Iran is the worst supporter of terrorism in the ME.
I know this from personal experience. I've seen the intel.
Its bullshit, the US government has the "honor" to rank number one regarding support for terrorism - worldwide. Iran is committed to fight terrorism. It´s time for Americans to no longer be fooled by their governments.
We have our flaws, but we don't hold a candle to those rag-head mullahs.
I think governments should be secular but most Iranians are actually happy with their government - and the US foreign policy plays a certain role in that happiness. I don´t tell Americans how to govern their country and I don´t tell Iranians how to govern their country. The difference is that Iran does not tell us how to while it seems that the federal level of the US government is exclusively dedicated to foreign policy.

However, your own government said Iran is not developing nukes.

Iranian sources insist that Iranians are "happy" with the Ayatoilets.
Iran is "fighting" terrorism by teaching its toddlers to sing "death to
America" and "death to Israel"------and hailing adolf as a national
hero. Muslims do not need "NUKES" in order to smash the brains
out of babies FOR ALLAH----and the lump of shit floating in the well in
Qom.-------in fact, Shiite sluts have be known to tie bombs to their
whorish asses

It is probably very powerful. Iran as reached the ability to independently develop own stuff of sophisticated warfare and this ability includes almost all fields of weaponry with the focus on air defense.

Captain Blei DOES US A FAVOR-----the fact is that Iranians are DAMNED SMART and they use their SMARTS for their intensely imperialistic agenda. I came into contact with lots of Iranians----who would be considered the "intelligentsia" way back in the midsixties----right here in the USA. ------"intelligentsia" since (don't laugh) they were medical school graduates. I also came into contact during the same era with YOUNG---school age kids----jews from Iran. It was from the muslim docs that I learned that some real shit was 'going down' in Iran---------islamo Nazi shit. The developing islamo Nazi shit was the reason that jewish parents were shipping their teenagers OUT. It was also the reason that lots of muslim docs were showing up here in the USA.
The stink had already reached their nostrils -----back then----in the sixties.
Real smart people-----nothing like the general flock of immigrants from the mid east and south east asia. (a justified generalization----that flock is very variable in educational level) Iran is DANGEROUS
The West has passed the dead line to militarily defeat Iran.

could you expand on that "DEADLINE" issue, Capt? When was the
"DEADLINE"? I do agree that the USA will-----someday---fight Iran.
Iran has already declared war. It is always a mistake to NOT HEAR what
people say and to not read what they write. Albert Einstein left Germany in
1933. The mother of my childhood friend (from whom I learn EINS, TWEI,
DREI)........was shipped to England in 1935. The jewish population
has dwindled to less than 10% of its former self-----after more than a 2000 year
sojourn
When that dead line was? It is not clear. What obvious is? That Iran gains strength each day.

Explanation of the deadline:
The date on which Iran became too strong to be beaten by force. The US could maybe still defeat Iran but this would take huge efforts, that haven´t be taken since the Vietnam war.
The Iranian Navy

Iran-Navy.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Air Force

30ea14a3a1f4a846ae90acfd823be719.jpg.cf.jpg

The Iranian Special Forces

Funny%20Iranian%20Military%20Anti%20Aircraft%20Mobile%20Donkey%20Unit.jpg.cf.jpg
915174252.jpg
JamNewsImage00423874.jpg
544643_801.jpg

Tell me how that will fare against 1940s US Battleships and Israeli nukes. Oh!

I'll even throw in 5 A10 Warthogs. Trigger Warning: Terrorists died in the making of this video.

Forum List

Back