New House GOP majority makes good on ANOTHER promise....

Hopefully the two shall meet in the middle and come to the same conclusion? Congress has NO business in this and it will be deemed an Individual responsibility as it always has been and should be?

You're both right. Hell it's already been found UNconstitutional, parts anyway, some of the biggest parts.

I believe both the House AND the SC may have to join forces to get this repealed/abolished tho.

This is Obama's "single greatest legislative achievement" He will NOT give it up, let it go, he'll use every sneaky tactic he can, and instruct his Jackass minions in the Senate to do the same.

Epic battle coming........

And he will TRY to do it using Executive Privilidge...by fiat against the will of the people...Just as he is with Cap And Tax since that legislation didn't bow to his will...

Folks? We have a mini-Chavez in the Exec branch...and he needs to be shown that we don't play the same game as Chavez.

So as usual you make claims that you can't prove and then make baseless and moronic assumptions that are based on your unprovable claims. LOL

As for the will of the people the right seems to ignore that pretty well when it suits their needs so please keep that bs to yourself. To pretend that it matters to you or the right when it so obviously doesn't only exposes you as a complete and utter fool.

Love him or hate him, Obama has demonstrated he possesses more intelligence, name recognition, oratory skills and personal charisma than all the potential GOP presidential candidates for 2012 - put together!

And *I* will be on the forefront to bring him DOWN if he tires it.

Kudos to you.

Thing is? I am a citizen...and as such? it is *MY* perosonal responsibility to call attention and FIGHT Tyranny. *THAT* is what the First Amendment is about my friend.

Way to go, you delusional don quixote wannabe. Go fight those windmills that you believe are giants. LOL

Do you often make up shite, claim that it's "tyranny" so you can pretend you are fighting something that doesn't really exist or is this a new trend that you are starting?? LOL

Love him or hate him, Obama has demonstrated he possesses more intelligence, name recognition, oratory skills and personal charisma than all the potential GOP presidential candidates for 2012 - put together!

Oooooo! Sorry dude but you just failed hard core.

Obama's fake lil oratory skills obviously fade without a teleprompter. He clearly aint that smart, as he's been thoroughly rebuked by the electorate, and still doesn't get the message.

You're starting to sound like another tired, typical Obamabot now. Wake up dude.

*IDIOT* On Display here folks...take Note.

Clowns to the left of me

Jokers to the right, here I am

Stuck in the middle with you

LOL...Ernie?

Certain Staist Liberals refuse to DEBATE when challanged...

LOL what is there to debate when posters like you make things, like what you would like to call facts, up as you go along and then get praised for it by your fellow hacks??

And he will TRY to do it using Executive Privilidge...by fiat against the will of the people...Just as he is with Cap And Tax since that legislation didn't bow to his will...

Folks? We have a mini-Chavez in the Exec branch...and he needs to be shown that we don't play the same game as Chavez.

So any lefty here wanna actually DEBATE the merits or total lack thereof of Obamacare?

Or is this thread destined to see more meltdown flame trolling of the "right"winger sort.......

Did you even bother reading where your thread started??

This thread was not about the merits of the healthcare bill, not that you could debate that either, this thread began with you claiming that the "New House GOP majority makes good on ANOTHER promise" even though, if I remember correctly, their promise was to repeal heathcare not have a symbolic vote on the subject that does nothing but waste time.

So care to explain what promise they are making good on?? Is healthcare repealed yet?? Since it hasn't yet been prepealed what promise they make good on??

Last edited:
So any lefty here wanna actually DEBATE the merits or total lack thereof of Obamacare?

Or is this thread destined to see more meltdown flame trolling of the "right"winger sort.......

This thread was not about the merits of the healthcare bill, not that you could debate that either, this thread began with you claiming that the "New House GOP majority makes good on ANOTHER promise" even though, if I remember correctly, their promise was to repeal heathcare not have a symbolic vote on the subject that does nothing but waste time.

So care to explain what promise they are making good on?? Is healthcare repealed yet?? Since it hasn't yet been prepealed what promise they make good on??

Ooooo good! This gon be fun. Look everyone, watch me use this moron sheep's own tactic against him.

The newly elected House GOP majority promised they would MOVE to START repealing Obamacare, they have always acknowledged the hurdles, and how it probably won't succeed.

Based on that obvious logic, PROMISE DONE!

LOL good Lord! Call an ambulance, I just flat lined this dunce with the same logic he used to try to stave off his inevitable pwning in "Obama breaks ANOTHER promise" thread.:cool:

Damn I'm good! Too damn good? Too likely.

Yay children, let us gather round and watch drsmith's continuing meltdown.:lol:

Ooooo good! This gon be fun. Look everyone, watch me use this moron sheep's own tactic against him.

The newly elected House GOP majority promised they would MOVE to START repealing Obamacare, they have always acknowledged the hurdles, and how it probably won't succeed.

Based on that obvious logic, PROMISE DONE!

LOL good Lord! Call an ambulance, I just flat lined this dunce with the same logic he used to try to stave off his inevitable pwning in "Obama breaks ANOTHER promise" thread.:cool:

Damn I'm good! Too damn good? Too likely.

Yay children, let us gather round and watch drsmith's continuing meltdown.:lol:

Really?? is that what they actually said?? can you provide proof of that or are you just making it up as you go along AGAIN?? LOL

Let's not forget that in another thread YOU posted "OBAMA SAID HE WOULD MOVE TO CLOSE GITMO DOWN AS SOON AS HE WAS ELECTED. IT'S 2 YEARS IN, AND HE HAS FAILED TO DO SO." which is a contradiction. If obama tried to close gitmo and failed to do so thus far he still "moved" to close it. Therefore he did not fail nor did he break a promise.

So how do you HONESTLY link YOUR own words about what you stated that obama said to what republicans said?? There is no link so why LIE and try to claim that what obama said applies to what republicans said??

Face it, you lose AGAIN and it's apparent that you are the one having a melt down as you try to apply what obama said to republican statements and pretend that is a valid argument. LOL

Last edited:

Yeah, real intelligence and skills. Most incompetent president ever.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxXh6ZWfbDg&feature=related[/ame]

Gotta give em points for finally being real. Nutwinger aint even tryna hide his trolling anymore.:clap2:

You have to understand manchild
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Republicans are voting to take away peoples healthcare

Why are Republicans trying to take away our healthcare mommy?

sick_child.jpg

Because Republicans don't give a shit about us sweetheart

That may have been enough for him the first time around, but he will now be judged on the state of the country. Simply talking a good game isn't going to cut it this time.

That may have been enough for him the first time around, but he will now be judged on the state of the country. Simply talking a good game isn't going to cut it this time.

First things the Republican leadership do is a symbolic vote to deny millions of Americans health care and give nearly a trillion dollars in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires.

Is this what Republicans voted for? We knew they would do this. It's what the Republican leadership does. They squat on America.

If Obama were white, I suspect more than a few "Confederate Republicans" would support him. But that party is 90% white and they hate the black guy in the WHITE House so much, they would rather go down than see him succeed. Even if it means their own children's futures.

First things the Republican leadership do is a symbolic vote to deny millions of Americans health care and give nearly a trillion dollars in tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires.

Is this what Republicans voted for? We knew they would do this. It's what the Republican leadership does. They squat on America.

If Obama were white, I suspect more than a few "Confederate Republicans" would support him. But that party is 90% white and they hate the black guy in the WHITE House so much, they would rather go down than see him succeed. Even if it means their own children's futures.

The fact is that Republicans will vote next week to take away healthcare from Americans...no other way to descrbe it. Doing so will ADD to the deficit....no other way to describe it

Republicans throw around bullshit that they want to replace it with something better. We have seen Republican attempts in the past to fix healthcare....it amounts to blocking anyone else from doing anything about it

Republicans will package some tax giveaway to the wealthy as healthcare reform

I thought the right was whining about how we had more important things to do back during the lame duck session and beyond and yet, the moment they gain power in the house they waste time on a symbolic vote. LOL What's even more hilarious is that all of the blind moronic lemmings that follow them are praising this waste of time. LOL

The fact is that Republicans will vote next week to take away healthcare from Americans...no other way to descrbe it. Doing so will ADD to the deficit....no other way to describe it

Republicans throw around bullshit that they want to replace it with something better. We have seen Republican attempts in the past to fix healthcare....it amounts to blocking anyone else from doing anything about it

Yes, once the Republicans vote there will be no more healthcare in this country. Got it.
Are you that gullible? Don't answer, we already know.

In fact repealing Obamacare will insure MORE healthcare for people, not less. It is Obamacare that will ration care and drive up prices.

Yes, once the Republicans vote there will be no more healthcare in this country. Got it.

In fact repealing Obamacare will insure MORE healthcare for people, not less. It is Obamacare that will ration care and drive up prices.

The Republicans will vote to take away healthcare from Americans....just like they always do

The Republicans will vote to take away healthcare from Americans....just like they always do

Right. Like they voted to take prescription drugs from those on Medicare.
Wait.

Right. Like they voted to take prescription drugs from those on Medicare.
Wait.

You mean the one where they forbade competion with the drug companies? The one that was not paid for? Gift to the drug companies

I'm sure I'm not the first one to mention this, but unless the appeal includes auto insurance, how can we justify the latter while ruling the former unconstitutional? At least the former doesn't amount to an (completely) unfunded mandate

Forum List

Back