New Hampshire Primary Thread

also Jackson, Bill Clinton LOST New Hampshire primary, but won the presidency....so New Hamp. has been wrong more than once or twice on picking presidents in their primaries!!!

Bill had 2 things HIllary doesn't/

Charisma, and experience
i'll give you charisma,

but experience, no....

she has a more rounded experience than anyone else in the primary....(and that could be the problem)

Im beginning to think at any moment brett baier and megyn kelly will open a can of rubios dropping on tv and say how tasty they are. No netowrk is more biased than Fox.

s29yj5.png

Amazing that one netwok is in the tank so far for one candidate as fox is.

In the beginning, (was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God) :D

okay, I got side tracked, I'll start again....

In the beginning, I thought some repubs needed to drop out of the race, to narrow it down so another repub could get more of the ''not on trump's train'' voters, if the repubs wanted a chance of beating Trump.

BUT NOW, I think maybe their best chance of getting another candidate is to slow things down, by having at least 5 of the nominees in the race so trump doesn't win the primary immediately.... by electors going to others, and with a prayer and luck, Trump majorly screws up somehow or some scandal of his is revealed....

otherwise, he could win the primary, from the way it looks???

I expect Trump will do well with the inbred rednecks of South Carolina.

delegate count puts Trump way ahead and Sanders slightly ahead in the overall race.

2016 State Primaries and Caucuses Results - New Hampshire | Politics | Fox News

Trump got 10, Kasich got 3, and Bush and Cruz took 2. The news sight says that Rubio got 0, but that seems hard to believe as he got over 10%.

Sanders got 13 to Hillaries 9, which more than makes his shortfall in Iowa.
This is Sander's Big Win, or did you not know that?

RealClearPolitics - Democratic Primary Polls

In the beginning, (was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God) :D

In the beginning, I thought some repubs needed to drop out of the race, to narrow it down so another repub could get more of the ''not on trump's train'' voters, if the repubs wanted a chance of beating Trump.

BUT NOW, I think maybe their best chance of getting another candidate is to slow things down, by having at least 5 of the nominees in the race so trump doesn't win the primary immediately.... by electors going to others, and with a prayer and luck, Trump majorly screws up somehow or some scandal of his is revealed....

I think there is a 70% chance he'll be the nominee. I think Megyn Kelly started a "Go Trump!" movement just by being so biased against him.

I think there is a 70% chance he'll be the nominee. I think Megyn Kelly started a "Go Trump!" movement just by being so biased against him.
If Trump wins South Carolina then he will win the GOP nomination, methinks.

Forum List

Back