Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
NH Congressional Dems not polling well at all. Shea-Porter trailing Guinta

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - New Hampshire 1st District - Guinta vs. Shea-Porter

She leads Innis by 10, however, but I'm guessing that may be because he's not as well known as Guinta. I haven't seen any polling on the GOP primary.

Kuster holds a small lead over her two potential challengers, but even then she is only polling in the 30s. Again, not very good, so I'm guessing her lead is also because her challengers aren't a known quantity at this point in time. Way too many undecideds for a race with an incumbent.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - New Hampshire 2nd District - Lambert vs. Kuster

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - New Hampshire 2nd District - Garcia vs. Kuster

Shaheen still looks okay against Brown. There was a poll that came out a few days ago showing the two of them tied, but I'm thinking that was an outlier because it's not being validated by any other.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - New Hampshire Senate - Brown vs. Shaheen

Guinta is a horrible candidate, but Porter isn't much better. The only reason Guinta got elected in 2010 was it was a GOP landslide year. I'm thinking that's about the only way he'd get re-elected after being tossed out. It would be an incredibly awkward win since the election history for the district would look like this

2006: Porter
2010: Guinta
2012: Porter
2014: Guinta

Maybe in 2016 Porter will make a comeback and add to the list of the ping-pong district.

Any information on the extremely narrow ACA network in NH and how that is affecting the races?

Forum List

Back