New guy here

I stopped welcoming awhile back when newbies showed up, posted once or twice, then we never saw them again. So...with that in mind, here is a half hearted welcome and I DO hope you mean it when you say "I am proud to be a member". Time will tell. :)

Percy's question is just the beginning of the gauntlet. Don't let it fool you. It will get harder.

But, since you are new....here are some tips:

Foxfyres Cafe is where folks hang out and have fun. No arguing or bickering.
Syrenn has gnarly boobs...she has The Tavern..where you can have all the cyber booze you want and hang out. Fighting is frowned on in there too.
Flame zone, basement section is for all out word wars, name calling, etc.
Read the Terms Of Service promptly.
You can't post links or pics or pm anyone until you have 50 posts under yer belt.
There are some really mean people here. MEAN.
There are some really SMART people here.
There are many people with wit that will make you scratch your head if they are serious or just funnin' ya.
The mods are very cool. Some are easy going. Some rule to the letter. You cannot discuss mod actions in any part of the board and you will get spanked if you do. Or booted out da door.

That should get ya going for now.

I stopped welcoming awhile back when newbies showed up, posted once or twice, then we never saw them again. So...with that in mind, here is a half hearted welcome and I DO hope you mean it when you say "I am proud to be a member". Time will tell. :)

Yeah, I agree. Hate it when someone signs up, posts a handful of times, then never comes back.

Forum List

Back