new gun fires 240,000 rounds per minute

I personally think that guns should be outlawed.
Also stats show that having a gun in your home causes more harm then good.
97% of the gun deaths are to the person or family member the gun was suppose to protect. Suicide is the number one use of home guns followed by accidents. There is no rational reason to own a gun it does not make you more safe just the opposite but of course when you tell this to a gun nut they just dismiss it.

10 children a day are killed in the US by guns. Tell me what could a child do that deserves to be killed by a gun?
I can't wait to hear your answers...

97% of the gun deaths are to the person or family member the gun was suppose to protect. Suicide is the number one use of home guns followed by accidents. There is no rational reason to own a gun it does not make you more safe just the opposite but of course when you tell this to a gun nut they just dismiss it.

Why don't you ask George Washington, Or Hancock, or Jefferson why we should own guns, Their answers were far more than I could tell you.

James Madison: Americans have "the advantage of being armed" -- unlike the citizens of other countries where "the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."

Patrick Henry: "The great objective is that every man be armed. . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun."

George Mason: "To disarm the people [is] the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Samuel Adams: "The Constitution shall never be construed . . . to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

Alexander Hamilton: "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."

Richard Henry Lee: "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
George Washington

Thomas Jefferson: "And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. ... The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Just a few there are plenty more.

Last edited:
Link to the information on 10 kids killed by guns daily..and the circumstances surrounding their deaths?

10 children a day are killed in the US by guns.
No they're not.

Tell me what could a child do that deserves to be killed by a gun?
The question presumes that a gun can kill. Regardless, a child could load a gun, chamber a round, take off the safety, point it at his head, and then pull the trigger. That's what a child could do, to deserve to be killed with a gun.

I can't wait to hear your answers...
The wait is over.

That presumes you're thinking.

Not really.

97% of the gun deaths are to the person or family member the gun was suppose to protect.
Made up.

Suicide is the number one use of home guns followed by accidents.
Patently false.

There is no rational reason to own a gun...
Sure there is.

...it does not make you more safe...
Being without a gun doen't make you more safe either.

...just the opposite but of course when you tell this to a gun nut they just dismiss it.
That's because the notion is well documented to be entirely bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back