NEW GT Song: Voo-Doo

"I was born with this anger, a warnin of danger
in 1 b.c., i'd slaughter the manger
the horns of a demon spawn, offin' the savior
people with their bible study me and my behavior"

-GT, "Voo-Doo"

Ok. I just didn't know where it was, and I actually bookmarked that link but couldn't "right click" on the stream-bar to download or anything. When I get home in an hour and 15 I'll pop the other version up upon finding it in temp files.

wAIT AM i DUMB? You just posted it. lol

With the Universe being such a big secret, we're all a different level of dummy. I updated the original post.

I'm either recording again tonight, or going home and watching Rocky's 1-4 to get re-motivated for working out. I've been secluding myself every night working on this damn album. My brain is starting to hurt and also malfunction. I think I actually sat to pee when I woke up this morning.

going home and watching Rocky's 1-4 to get re-motivated for working out.
Watch Rocky 6 and skip the rest if you really want some motivation.
Rocky Balboa said:
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life.

But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son, you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.

I got choked up for that part. (yes ladies and gentleterds, I sniffle for movies).

I got choked up for that part. (yes ladies and gentleterds, I sniffle for movies).
That Rocky movie was by far, by miles, the best one. In the theater where I first saw it, there wasn't a dry eye in the house -- men, women and children included.

The others are cartoons by comparison.

I get pissed off when people use the "too old" mantra. I hope he's doing these when he's barely walking, and I hope he somehow wins a title. Perhaps a knock-out by biting someone's eye-ball out with his goomz.

SoundClick artist: GT2008 - page with MP3 music downloads

Click "play hi-fi"

*******edit****** see midnight marauder's first post in this thread for a version with him guest-starring on the third verse for his Emcee-ing Debut. Fine work for a first time, I have been doing this for years.

Enjoy, kiddies.

Voo Doo? shoulda called it Fruit Punch:lol:

Sorry I could't hear the whole thing...I hate rap.

I learned last night that rap is HARD. The little collaboration last night via IM and email, he challenged me to write and perform the third verse of this new song.

My old assumptions about rap are completely wrong. It is NOT easy and DOES take talent to pull off.

"Where I come from there is do-do
I work in the sewers how about you?
better be careful with your do-do
cuz yer Ford escape's not somethin I'm gonna let thru..."

GT we never talked more about music but I have some instrumentals I made a while back that you could use. I have your email still, I'll send you some.

If you like Pink Floyd at all, you'll like one of the ones I send. It's sampled from Welcome to the Machine.

Forum List

Back