The G.T. Original Music Thread

This thread gets no love b/c noone ever looks at stickies (no homo).

Anyways,

Today I'm going back to some word-play straight up Rapping.

Mr. Bollea's ring faults did not end up hurting his Career's Success.

Of course not. It wasn't necessary to really be able to wrestle.

Andre's other fear was his broken down body and physical problems... He passed the torch to Terry, like a Pro. But he sure didn't have to if he didn't want to.

Terry's on record many times saying that up until the end of that match, he wasn't sure if Andre was going to go with the plan, his main fear was that he might mess up a move and piss the giant off.

Andre's other fear was his broken down body and physical problems... He passed the torch to Terry, like a Pro. But he sure didn't have to if he didn't want to.

Terry's on record many times saying that up until the end of that match, he wasn't sure if Andre was going to go with the plan, his main fear was that he might mess up a move and piss the giant off.

After seeing "The Princess Bride," I never took the Giant seriously.

After seeing "The Princess Bride," I never took the Giant seriously.
I don't think we were ever supposed to... BUT:

In 1972 I damn sure did... Andre was wrestling at the local CBS affiliate, KFDA on a Saturday morning, a taping for the 4PM "Championship Wrestling" show. This was when Amarillo Texas was literally THE hotbed of professional wrestling, and this territory was Dory Funk Sr's promotion. Anyway...

He was gonna wrestle 6 guys at once, and they were already in the ring. He came in.... Man, was he huge. Towering. He gets up into the ring, easily just stepping over the top rope, takes his patented leather vest off, and tosses it aside. It landed on ME! Knocked my little skinny 10 year-old ass to the ground! The arm holes in it were at least 2 1/2 feet in diameter!

He wiped those dudes out in pretty short order, after playing with them for awhile. Back then, it really was alot more physical than it is now, he was dealing out some pain to these dudes. He piled them all up in the middle of the ring and did a frog splash on them, off the middle rope! Referee counted 1-2-3 on all six of them!

Ahh, the good ole days of professional wrestling.

And only replies from one person.

Hasn't it been way longer than a month? I dunno, my clock's off. I bought a house and my lady's havin a baby Dec 6th

This guy "eots" is calling me a wigger all day ....but I forgot,

This mo fakka liked my shit so much he made a video to it and put it on his own channel.

Wipe that egg off your face, hoe:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCYJSdZ1jhk&list=UU3j87w7CaI6SlUHFcaiwNRQ&index=9&feature=plcp]G T BEFORE THEY LAY ME DOWN - YouTube[/ame]

You can publicly diminish my work as much as you want to as long as it makes your day a little bit better to do so.

Forum List

Back