GT - "Even Flow on Sunday" (ollllld schooooool)

I'll debate the merits of Rap with anyone, anytime.

Go ahead and make an opening statement, anyone. Keep it classy though or else I'll have to respond as a Rapper, eek.

I have it up on my server and been spreading it around... I'll not link it here though, I think you want people to go to your soundclick page instead, right?

Not necessarily, I mean.....I have no real goals with this stuff except it's fun so........it's no loss to me if your page gets extra hits.

I have it up on my server and been spreading it around... I'll not link it here though, I think you want people to go to your soundclick page instead, right?

Not necessarily, I mean.....I have no real goals with this stuff except it's fun so........it's no loss to me if your page gets extra hits.
Yeah I don't get any hits on these... It's just direct access to the file, not a webpage.

GT - Even Flow On Sunday

So folks can upload it to their iPods.

Without getting into other aspects of the Rap isn't music conversation, I'll begin with a couple of questions:

At what point does an Artist become a Musician?
-
Does he need to read music? (most of the greatest Guitarists of all time learned from ears alone)
-Does he need to use non-electric instruments? (no more Stairway to Heaven : ( )
-Does he need to build his own instrument? (what percentage of Great musicians do that?....not examples, percentages).

Rap is music, point blank period. You might not like it, it's music.

Forum List

Back