New Gallup Poll: Trump approval through the floor, now at 37%

Fake news. These same gimps kept predicting Trump would lose, so we know how credible and expert these losers are at anything.

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

I knew Trump was steadily tanking but this is off the charts

and I can't believe it's taking this long to see this orange emperor has no clothes, none

You idiots are nothing if not predictable.

This-will-be-the-sixth-time-we-have-created-a-thread-about-it.gif

I remember all the polls that told us Trump had "no path to victory" in 2016. Even FOX kept saying that, over and over, every day. Then the election happened, and it turned out all the polls were bullshit.

Now you pull out another poll, and expect to convince us that Trump is unpopular, when the stock market is booming, and people are getting jobs, including me.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Your polls are dirty LIES.

and I can't believe it's taking this long to see this orange emperor has no clothes, none
2 Months In, Trump May Already Own A First: Most Corrupt POTUS. Ever.
Ethics experts cannot think of a predecessor more ready to use the prestige of the office for personal gain.

To the democrats that voted for Trump over the corrupt Clintons.....welcome to Trump world...the most corrupt person ever to occupy the white house.

Fake news. These same gimps kept predicting Trump would lose, so we know how credible and expert these losers are at anything.
Trump did lose, he never got the popular vote and he had Russians intefering with our elections. His approval ratings suck and and and.....
Ethics experts cannot think of a predecessor more ready to use the prestige of the office for personal gain.

So, do tell, who's the real losers? You neo nazi nuts

I remember all the polls that told us Trump had "no path to victory" in 2016. Even FOX kept saying that, over and over, every day. Then the election happened, and it turned out all the polls were bullshit.

Now you pull out another poll, and expect to convince us that Trump is unpopular, when the stock market is booming, and people are getting jobs, including me.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Your polls are dirty LIES.
Boy, if you got a job today, thank Obama. Trump hasn't done a damn thing to date to bring jobs back to this country and selling Meth isn't a Obama job creation, just letting you know.

Thanks for worthless input, dickhead.
No thanks needed...the guy is right, your clown in chief, is a complete failure at everything including common decency and courage. He hides behind these mindless tweets because he's convinced the entire country is on board with his madness. Something even a retarded 2 year old could figure out isn't true.

Trump did lose, he never got the popular vote and he had Russians intefering with our elections. His approval ratings suck and and and.....

So, do tell, who's the real losers? You neo nazi nuts

Trump won the legal popular vote by a landslide, and there is nothing you can do about it, even as a fake 'Angry Black Person' on the innernetz. If he makes over the $300 million the Clintons made and the $280 million or so the Obamas have made and still adding to, let us know.

Forum List

Back