Breitbart: Gayest News Ever

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
I like Breitbart. Admittedly, I do not checkout their website more than once every couple of weeks. But recently I have been listening to Alex Marlowe's morning radio show broadcast on Sirius Patriot Ch. 125. I am driving between 7:30 am and 8:30 am, which is when he in on air. When Alex is not on they usually have Rahim Something-or-Other doing the show. He is an Indian with a heavy British accent, but a great host notwithstanding his ethnic handicap.

Alex is a young, babyfaced guy. However, he has a wife, so I pretty much exclude him from this critique. I do not know about Rahim's personal life, though he reminds me of a right-wing Ali G.

The Breitbart correspondents, however... Jesus Christ, they are gay. These dudes are the most lisping, effeminate excuses for men I have ever heard. I am not surprised since outrageously flaming lunatic and boy-man mentoring enthusiast, Milo, was employed there. There were a couple of these Breitbart guys on Alex's show this morning that sounded like they were recovering from a weekend of hardcore, multi-entry anal sex. It was gross.

I am not uptight. But, if I would not sit down and have coffee and a conversation with a lisping queer, then why would I listen to one while I am having coffee and driving in my car?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There were a couple of these Breitbart guys on Alex's show this morning that sounded like they were recovering from a weekend of hardcore, multi-entry anal sex. It was gross.

:lmao:

I am not uptight. But, if I would not sit down and have coffee and a conversation with a lisping queer, then why would I listen to one while I am having coffee and driving in my car?
:beer:

Forum List

Back