New Fox News Poll- Obama 46, Romney 39

Rasmussen's Sep 5th 2008 LIKELY VOTER poll had McCain winning by TEN POINTS.

You think that was reliable?

McCain WAS ahead until he did the stupid thing of "suspending" his campaign. That tanked him. So much for the "Maverick."

Hmmmmm.....let's check that claim made by NYC

Gallup Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 2714 RV 2.0 43 48 McCain +5
Rasmussen Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 3000 LV 2.0 48 47 Obama +1
Hotline/FD Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 902 RV 3.2 45 45 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/6 - 9/8 860 RV 3.3 46 45 Obama +1
ABC News/Wash Post 9/5 - 9/7 LV 3.0 47 49 McCain +2
USA Today/Gallup 9/5 - 9/7 823 LV 4.0 44 54 McCain +10
CBS News* 9/5 - 9/7 655 RV 4.0 44 46 McCain +2
CNN/OpinionResearch 9/5 - 9/7 942 RV 3.0 48 48 Tie
IBD/TIPP 9/2 - 9/7 868 RV 3.3 45 40 Obama +5
CBS News 9/1 - 9/3 734 RV 3.0 42 42 Tie
Gallup Tracking 8/30 - 9/1 2772 RV 2.0 50 42 Obama +8
Rasmussen Tracking 8/30 - 9/1 3000 LV 2.0 51 45 Obama +6

I don't see any Rasmussen poll showing McCain +10. In fact I see two Rasmussen polls in that time frame showing Obama +6 and Obama +1. I see a USA Today/Gallup poll showing McCain +10

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Interesting. Very interesting. Let's double check:

From September 5, 2008

The early Rasmussen daily tracking poll numbers for Friday shows McCain back up with 45% of the vote. Obama still leads, but it's with 46%. When voters leaning for one candidate or another are included in the Rasmussen poll, Obama still leads by 48-46%, only two percentage points. With the candidates getting about an equal bounce from their conventions and speeches, McCain and Obama are still as close as they ever were.

Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Has McCain and Obama Almost Even Again - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Yep. And he calls me a lying propagandist. :lmao:

You are a lying propagandist, but you are also right on this. I was wrong you are right. I got the Gallup and Rasmussen polls in sep 2008 confused somehow and never checked since.

I own up to it.

Obama sucks. Romney kinda sucks,but Romney is better.
He has my vote. I do not have to worry who he really is.

That was the best you could come up with for your first post on the board?

The DU's activism about this sooooo called "war on women"is a complete and total FRAUD. As a woman,Obama simply thinks we are stupid,and believe his lies.

This Pure Libroid Paradox is too fucking funny...:lol:

Poll has Dear Leader up big...:D:eusa_dance::mm:

Poll is FauxNews...:confused::evil::doubt::hmpf::frown:

So your view is that Opinion Dynamics, which polls for Fox, is not an accurate pollster?

You're the one claiming it was FOXNEWS, genius...

That this 7 point lead for Obama shows up in a FOXNEWS poll is a thing of beauty.

The usual chorus of liberal bias!! squawkers sits in stunned silence.

You can go back and edit that to make it "Opinion Dynamics" if that's what you really meant...:lol:

This Pure Libroid Paradox is too fucking funny...:lol:

Poll has Dear Leader up big...:D:eusa_dance::mm:

Poll is FauxNews...:confused::evil::doubt::hmpf::frown:

So your view is that Opinion Dynamics, which polls for Fox, is not an accurate pollster?

That this 7 point lead for Obama shows up in a FOXNEWS poll is a thing of beauty.

You can go back and edit that to make it "Opinion Dynamics" if that's what you really meant...:lol:

Did you ever see a conservative around here automatically dismiss a CBS or NY Times poll because it was CBS, or the NY Times?

Of course you have.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...
Rasmussen has Romney up by 4 points. In NC, a battleground state, it is like 8 points.
Rasmussen surveys likely voters rather than registered voters or whatever the others do.

Do you really want another 4 years of this?

You seem to be under the impression that things will change dramatically if Romney is elected. We really haven't changed paths much under Obama compared to Bush, so what makes you believe we will change with Romney? Is Romney going to raise taxes? Bush lowered them, and Obama actually lowered them even more. It's gotten us nowhere. What does Mittens want to do? Lower taxes even more. Shit, why not just have a candidate run who says he'll get rid of taxation completely; we don't need taxes. Lower taxes and greed got us into this mess, and everyone seems to just want more of it. I guess if shooting yourself in the foot doesn't work, aim for the head.
I am under that impression because it is true.
THings did change dramatically from Bush to Obama. Under Bush UE was 5% or less for most of his term. It was only at the end in the declining phases of the recession we had 7%. And Bush's last day in office saw lower UE than Obama has his entire term.
I dont recall Bush suing states like AZ and TX.
I dont recall Bush trying to end run Congress through regulation
I dont recall Bush pushing junk science and half baked global warming with cap n tax legislation.
I dont recall Bush publicizing the names of his opponents donors to discredit them and intimidate them.
I dont recall Bush waging class warfare.
I dont recall Bush beating up on private companies.

If Romney only does what Bush did we will be much better off. But he wont, because he's not Bush. He will have his own policies and they will be pro-growth. And everyone who adds to the GDP will breathe a collective sigh of relief when he's sworn in.

Clinton's right-hand man in the White House said the poll was bogus over overpolling who will actually vote.

Anyone who quotes a Rassmussen poll is simply grinding the same ax as Scott Rassmussen.
This is the guy who overestimated Republican votes by 40% in one election.

(And 3.9% on average in EVERY election)

Obama sucks. Romney kinda sucks,but Romney is better.
He has my vote. I do not have to worry who he really is.

Wasn't this supposed to have been a BAD month for Obama? Why would he go up in this poll in a bad month?

He gets the PINK SLIP in November.

The DU's activism about this sooooo called "war on women"is a complete and total FRAUD. As a woman,Obama simply thinks we are stupid,and believe his lies.

Wouldja look at that. It's Neotrotsky, in girly-girl form.

Did you ever see a conservative around here automatically dismiss a CBS or NY Times poll because it was CBS, or the NY Times?

Of course you have.

So you're blaming conservatives for your attributing the poll to FOXNEWS originally?

Well, blaming others is a lib trait you and your Hero Zero possess, so I'm not surprised...

Shit. Thought the last poll had Romney up??

Color me shocked.

Another poll that disagrees with the first, or was it second, or third, poll??

Forum List

Back