New Fox News Poll- Obama 46, Romney 39

Yeah, something a 16yr old did is largely irrelevant to most people once the same person turns 60. Only for he highly politicized and brain dead left is this important.
What was Obama doing when he was 16? No one knows. Records sealed.

Romney was 18 years when he beat up that kid. And if he did that kind of shit today, he'd be looking at a criminal charge.

Now, in a macro sense, I do think it's irrelevent, other than the rest of his life kind of shows the same character. He beats up on the smaller, weaker people because he has the power and position to do so.

So he goes from beating up the gay kid because he had bleached hair to firing all the GST workers to make a quick buck or firing all the AmPad workers to loot their company.

This is why I don't go to School Reunions. I usually have found the people who were assholes then are still assholes now.

Yeah, something a 16yr old did is largely irrelevant to most people once the same person turns 60. Only for he highly politicized and brain dead left is this important.

Romney was 18 years when he beat up that kid. And if he did that kind of shit today, he'd be looking at a criminal charge.

Now, in a macro sense, I do think it's irrelevent, other than the rest of his life kind of shows the same character. He beats up on the smaller, weaker people because he has the power and position to do so.

So he goes from beating up the gay kid because he had bleached hair to firing all the GST workers to make a quick buck or firing all the AmPad workers to loot their company.

This is why I don't go to School Reunions. I usually have found the people who were assholes then are still assholes now.
And you're one of them.
So other than being factually incorrect what have you added here?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...

Romney did not beat anyone up....lol....

Keep the hope and change up on the election :eusa_whistle:

well if you republicans can mislead why can't we ??? is it only you republicans can only mislead

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...
Rasmussen has Romney up by 4 points. In NC, a battleground state, it is like 8 points.
Rasmussen surveys likely voters rather than registered voters or whatever the others do.

Do you really want another 4 years of this?

Rasmussen isn't a credible pollster.... yes I want 4 more years of job growth and not job loss ... that what we will get if you republicans take control ... we will lose everything

And you're one of them.
So other than being factually incorrect what have you added here?

Did I need to use smaller words for you? Would picture help there, Clem?

9182008100720AM_rednecks.jpg

Obama caught and passed Romney on Rasmussen this week, thus confirming the Fox poll.

I thought Rasmussen was unreliable?
In any case that is not correct. Ras puts Obama at 46 to Romney's 45. So a dead heat.

Exactly Rabbi. It astonishes me that a couple people can't seem to grasp the elementary concept of a margin of error and a statistical tie. Besides, Rasmussen and Gallup are tracking polls. Rasmussen's daily results are the average of the last three days of polling (Gallup is five). Rasmussen is also an LV poll where FOX and Gallup are both RV polls. I did the math on post #137 to convert the FOX poll from RV to a generic LV format and showed a statistical tie as well.

I DO think it's funny though that NOW Rasmussen is to be believed. So I guess the deal is that when Rasmussen shows Obama up then they are ok but when it shows Romney up it's total BS. I notice NYC completely ignored Gallup which as of yesterday had Romney up by 3 or the Mason-Dixon LV poll that has Romney up by three as well.

Pretty typical really

Obama caught and passed Romney on Rasmussen this week, thus confirming the Fox poll.

In any case that is not correct. Ras puts Obama at 46 to Romney's 45. So a dead heat.

Rasmussen has a proven history of pro-Republican bias, so to the extent that history should be taken into consideration, all it would mean is that the likelihood is that Obama is even farther ahead than the Rasmussen poll shows.

Exactly Rabbi. It astonishes me that a couple people can't seem to grasp the elementary concept of a margin of error and a statistical tie. Besides, Rasmussen and Gallup are tracking polls. Rasmussen's daily results are the average of the last three days of polling (Gallup is five). Rasmussen is also an LV poll where FOX and Gallup are both RV polls. I did the math on post #137 to convert the FOX poll from RV to a generic LV format and showed a statistical tie as well.

I DO think it's funny though that NOW Rasmussen is to be believed. So I guess the deal is that when Rasmussen shows Obama up then they are ok but when it shows Romney up it's total BS. I notice NYC completely ignored Gallup which as of yesterday had Romney up by 3 or the Mason-Dixon LV poll that has Romney up by three as well.

Pretty typical really

An eight point shift in the Rasmussen poll in a week is statistically insignificant?

WTF IS statistically significant?

As to ignoring, I didn't see you make a post noting the major change in the Rasmussen poll.

Pretty typical really

An eight point shift in the Rasmussen poll in a week is statistically insignificant?

As to ignoring, I didn't see you make a post noting the major change in the Rasmussen poll.

Zzz.

Let's see what happens in the next few weeks, too.

:eusa_whistle:

Pretty typical really

If Rasmussen is biased towards the GOP then a Rasmussen poll showing Obama ahead is probably understating how much he's ahead. That's why it's worthy of pointing out.

Pretty typical really

Zzz.

If you're not interested in the topic then don't post here. That would be my friendly advice to you. It's not as if this forum doesn't offer a vast array of subjects.

Pretty typical really

I have an entire thread dedicated to noting those changes. I don't need to post it on every single thread I am on.....and BTW I most certainly did note it.

Rasmussen and Gallup’s tracking polls showed some dramatic movement. Both showed heavy movement toward Romney over the weekend but in the last two days both their gaps have closed. At one point Romney held a 7 point spread on Rasmussen’s poll but now holds only a two point advantage.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/219480-the-phantoms-polling-analysis-thread-4.html#post5291164

Pretty typical really

I have an entire thread dedicated to noting those changes. I don't need to post it on every single thread I am on.....and BTW I most certainly did note it.

Rasmussen and Gallup’s tracking polls showed some dramatic movement. Both showed heavy movement toward Romney over the weekend but in the last two days both their gaps have closed. At one point Romney held a 7 point spread on Rasmussen’s poll but now holds only a two point advantage.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/219480-the-phantoms-polling-analysis-thread-4.html#post5291164

Then why are you trashing me here for making the same point you did somewhere else?

Look, you're a conservative, I'm a liberal. We can keep gratuitously and redundantly pointing that out about each other for the sake of trying to use that to diminish the other person's points, or,

we can stick to the evidence. It's up to you.

Zzz.

If you're not interested in the topic then don't post here. That would be my friendly advice to you. It's not as if this forum doesn't offer a vast array of subjects.

I don't take any "advice" from you, ya dishonest trollish dipshit.

I was snoring because you are boring in the way you endlessly repeat and loop your pointless and ineffectual "points."

My friendly advice to you is go fuck yourself.

[I have an entire thread dedicated to noting those changes. I don't need to post it on every single thread I am on.....and BTW I most certainly did note it.

I was looking at your analysis of the Fox poll where you erased the lead on an RV/LV theory.

You wrongly assumed that 32% R 32% D can be assumed for the election. 39% of the voters in the 2008 were Democrats. I pointed that out somewhere.

BTW, 80% of RV's eventually vote in the presidential election.

Forum List

Back