New Fox News Poll- Obama 46, Romney 39

And your evidence for that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, he's made that "claim" before.

So it MUST be true.

:lol:

Pretty much, yeah! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

On Tuesday, polls conducted by the firm Rasmussen Reports — which released more than 100 surveys in the final three weeks of the campaign, including some commissioned under a subsidiary on behalf of Fox News — badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates.

Other polling firms, like SurveyUSA and Quinnipiac University, produced more reliable results in Senate and gubernatorial races. A firm that conducts surveys by Internet, YouGov, also performed relatively well

Last edited:
McCain WAS ahead until he did the stupid thing of "suspending" his campaign. That tanked him. So much for the "Maverick."

That wasn't stupid at all.

It allowed him to move the debates..and appear to be concerned about the economy after saying that it was "fundamentally" in good shape.

The problem was what he did after "suspending" the campaign.

Doesn't matter. We know who won.

Besides, Carbiner is either deliberately lying or very mistaken about Rasmussen's polls for September of 2008.

It started out at McCain +7 at the beginning of the month and ended with McCain +1. Which ACCURATELY showed he was TRENDING DOWN.

Don't believe me, look it up: RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Ohio: McCain vs. Obama

The fact is Rasmussen turned out to be the most accurate poll at the time of the elelection in November, so Libs better be careful to not ignore Rasmussen this time around.

I'll disagree with you on the accuracy..but agree with you on the point you made later in this sentence.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...

They even talked about it last night on Fox.

I kinda thought that was Fair And Balanced.

I am sure AsswipeFranco will apologize to Fox pretty soon.

Shows how things are still changing.

So it MUST be true.

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

On Tuesday, polls conducted by the firm Rasmussen Reports — which released more than 100 surveys in the final three weeks of the campaign, including some commissioned under a subsidiary on behalf of Fox News — badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates.

Other polling firms, like SurveyUSA and Quinnipiac University, produced more reliable results in Senate and gubernatorial races. A firm that conducts surveys by Internet, YouGov, also performed relatively well

The NYTimes ?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The NYTimes ?????

Typical rightwing bizzaro world

Fox, Breitbart and Rassmussen are respectable and the New York Times is a joke

So it MUST be true.

yes they blew it in 2010. and said so.

you do realize that thats an outlier, right?

Ras. has over the LONG haul, been more accurate more times, than any other polling service out there head to head....you do know that right?

now, you know.

next...

Rasmussen's Sep 5th 2008 LIKELY VOTER poll had McCain winning by TEN POINTS.

You think that was reliable?

McCain WAS ahead until he did the stupid thing of "suspending" his campaign. That tanked him. So much for the "Maverick."

Hmmmmm.....let's check that claim made by NYC

Gallup Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 2714 RV 2.0 43 48 McCain +5
Rasmussen Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 3000 LV 2.0 48 47 Obama +1
Hotline/FD Tracking 9/7 - 9/9 902 RV 3.2 45 45 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/6 - 9/8 860 RV 3.3 46 45 Obama +1
ABC News/Wash Post 9/5 - 9/7 LV 3.0 47 49 McCain +2
USA Today/Gallup 9/5 - 9/7 823 LV 4.0 44 54 McCain +10
CBS News* 9/5 - 9/7 655 RV 4.0 44 46 McCain +2
CNN/OpinionResearch 9/5 - 9/7 942 RV 3.0 48 48 Tie
IBD/TIPP 9/2 - 9/7 868 RV 3.3 45 40 Obama +5
CBS News 9/1 - 9/3 734 RV 3.0 42 42 Tie
Gallup Tracking 8/30 - 9/1 2772 RV 2.0 50 42 Obama +8
Rasmussen Tracking 8/30 - 9/1 3000 LV 2.0 51 45 Obama +6

I don't see any Rasmussen poll showing McCain +10. In fact I see two Rasmussen polls in that time frame showing Obama +6 and Obama +1. I see a USA Today/Gallup poll showing McCain +10

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Interesting. Very interesting. Let's double check:

From September 5, 2008

The early Rasmussen daily tracking poll numbers for Friday shows McCain back up with 45% of the vote. Obama still leads, but it's with 46%. When voters leaning for one candidate or another are included in the Rasmussen poll, Obama still leads by 48-46%, only two percentage points. With the candidates getting about an equal bounce from their conventions and speeches, McCain and Obama are still as close as they ever were.

Rasmussen Daily Tracking Poll Has McCain and Obama Almost Even Again - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Yep. And he calls me a lying propagandist. :lmao:

Last edited:

The NYTimes ?????

Like the left wing media and most liberals, you know your man is wounded and you've dropped all sense of reason.

I actually half-respected your POV at one time.

Unfortunately, you've morphed into a zealot.

You can join Franco, who is now posting more rants than ever (he knows the gravy train is coming to the end of the tracks and it is driving him nuts).

This Pure Libroid Paradox is too fucking funny...:lol:

Poll has Dear Leader up big...:D:eusa_dance::mm:

Poll is FauxNews...:confused::evil::doubt::hmpf::frown:

So your view is that Opinion Dynamics, which polls for Fox, is not an accurate pollster?

Are you stupid (well, more stupid than usual) or just that blind.

That you guys are holding up a Fox News Poll is what is so funny. The contradiction must be eating away at you tiny little brains.

I trust the poll as does House.

What happens when the numbers swing to Romney.....????

I can hear it now....."Fox.....??? You have to be kidding !"

This Pure Libroid Paradox is too fucking funny...:lol:

Poll has Dear Leader up big...:D:eusa_dance::mm:

Poll is FauxNews...:confused::evil::doubt::hmpf::frown:

So your view is that Opinion Dynamics, which polls for Fox, is not an accurate pollster?

Are you stupid (well, more stupid than usual) or just that blind.

That you guys are holding up a Fox News Poll is what is so funny. The contradiction must be eating away at you tiny little brains.

I trust the poll as does House.

What happens when the numbers swing to Romney.....????

I can hear it now....."Fox.....??? You have to be kidding !"

I didn't see any conservatives post this poll.

That this 7 point lead for Obama shows up in a FOXNEWS poll is a thing of beauty.

The usual chorus of liberal bias!! squawkers sits in stunned silence.

uh huh....see, unlike an honest person , you'll squeeze any tit that rolls along to fill that hole in your brain.

media polls mean squat.

Opinion Dynamics is a media company? WTF are you even talking about?

Mitt still, after all the whining and pining her by the far right reactionaries, has a long pull uphill.

If the economy stays stagnant, Mitt has a chance.

However, the country as a whole has not forgotten what our GOP did to it during the Bush years.

Mitt still, after all the whining and pining her by the far right reactionaries, has a long pull uphill.

If the economy stays stagnant, Mitt has a chance.

However, the country as a whole has not forgotten what our GOP did to it during the Bush years.

Perhaps. I certainly agree that Mitt has some ground to make up but that's the be expected against an incumbent. I think people have much shorter memories than you give them credit for. The argument will be "if Obama can't get things rolling in four years what makes you think he will be able to do it in eight?" and I would imagine that argument will resonate with a lot of people. If the economy improves Obama will win, if it stays where it is he's toast.

yes they blew it in 2010. and said so.

you do realize that thats an outlier, right?

Ras. has over the LONG haul, been more accurate more times, than any other polling service out there head to head....you do know that right?

now, you know.

next...

Rasmussen was the worst major pollster in 2000; their final poll had Bush beating Gore by 9 points.
:lol::lol::lol:

The NYTimes ?????

Like the left wing media and most liberals, you know your man is wounded and you've dropped all sense of reason.

I actually half-respected your POV at one time.

Unfortunately, you've morphed into a zealot.

You can join Franco, who is now posting more rants than ever (he knows the gravy train is coming to the end of the tracks and it is driving him nuts).

Breitbart would have been proud of you.....keep up the fight

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

A big change from the 46-46 tie that Fox reported at the end of April.

Incidently, the survey was taken from 5-13 to 5-15.

Right after we found out that Romney beat the snot out of the gay kid in High School...
Rasmussen has Romney up by 4 points. In NC, a battleground state, it is like 8 points.
Rasmussen surveys likely voters rather than registered voters or whatever the others do.

Do you really want another 4 years of this?

You seem to be under the impression that things will change dramatically if Romney is elected. We really haven't changed paths much under Obama compared to Bush, so what makes you believe we will change with Romney? Is Romney going to raise taxes? Bush lowered them, and Obama actually lowered them even more. It's gotten us nowhere. What does Mittens want to do? Lower taxes even more. Shit, why not just have a candidate run who says he'll get rid of taxation completely; we don't need taxes. Lower taxes and greed got us into this mess, and everyone seems to just want more of it. I guess if shooting yourself in the foot doesn't work, aim for the head.

Forum List

Back